Alister Greene consulting is a Human Resource consulting organisation focused on helping organisations with their critical people management needs.
Our Client, a leading hospitality company is looking to recruit a Hotel manager to oversee its operations in Lagos Nigeria, brief detail of the job role includes
· Ensuring that the general performance of colleagues & subordinates exceeds guests’ expectation.
· Manage guests’ service relationship.
· Ensuring hotel facilities are in excellent conditions.
· Cost control measures, conflict and crisis management.
· Presentation/ delivery of monthly hotel report
· Active participation in the daily operations of the hotels
CORPORATE SALES ROLE
· Continuous Sales and Marketing drive and revenue generation.
· Develops and coordinates the implementation of marketing and sales policies, strategies, and plans to enhance the performance of the Organization’s products and increase profitability.
· Market sensitization, awareness and identification of key market players & competitors within the industry.
· Develop a large clientele base and profitable businesses for the hotel.
· Tracks competitor activities and develops appropriate strategies to protect and enhance the company’s market share
CLIENT SERVICE ROLE
Ø Implement client business process controls which will result in stellar client service delivery.
Ø Develop trusted relationships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level.
Ø Build rapport with clients; gather feedback through organizing calls, meetings and client satisfaction survey.
Ø Conduct site visits to ensure quality and expectations are met.
Ø Keeping accurate records of customer interactions, ideas, enquiries, and complaints, coordinating and communicating same with internal departments and ensuring timely resolutions of client issues.
Ø Keeping accurate records and updates of the client’s e-register.
The ideal candidate will be required to possess no less than 5 years in similar role as Hotel manager and should be possess the following listed skills and ability:
Ø Ability to work with minimal or no supervision, flexible, hardworking, ability to learn/adapt well and down to detail.
Ø Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
Ø Excellent people management and strong listening skills.
Ø Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ø Good leadership and team building skills.
Ø Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
Ø Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
Ø Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Application deadline is Nov 16th 2015