Graduate Job Opportunity at Nation Delivery Express
Posted on: 11 November, 2015
Deadline: 18 November, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited
Nation Delivery Express is a leading destination for local online ordering. Since 2011, we have been connecting people like you with merchants in their neighborhoods.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Accountant is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- The Accountant is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- The Accountant will have contact with senior-level Attorneys and the firm's Executive Director and Controller which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- OND Accounting
- Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- one to two years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- Experience working in a law firm or professional services firm is preferred.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with Elite Enterprise, J.D. Edwards or other large automated accounting system a plus.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Applicant residing at Ikeja will be given an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nation Delivery Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Shift Engineer at MAERSK
- Job Opportunities at CourierPlus
- Confectionery Jobs at a New Port Terminal Operations
- Customer Support Co-ordinators at Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited
- Latest Job Vacancy at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at a World-Class Integrated Logistics Service Provider Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Openings at Confidence Cargo Limited
- Jobs at a U.S Logistics and Technology Company - Workforce Group