VoguePay is Recruiting a Graphics Designer
Posted on: 11 November, 2015
Deadline: 17 November, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at VoguePay
VoguePay.com, as the leading online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
Ref No: VPDG15
- Africa's foremost payment processor; VoguePay (http://www.voguepay.com/), whose office is in Lagos requires the services of a passionate, driven and ambitious “Graphics designer” to join our creative team full-time.
- The ideal candidate will be working on a diverse mix of projects both online and offline.
- We require a self-motivated, highly competent, communicative, flexible designer with strong conceptual thinking, attention to detail and ability to work to extremely tight deadlines and agreed budgets. An outstanding team player with strong work ethics who can solve problems to a high standard is key.
- The ideal profile for the applicant is someone who has extensive experience in the area of content development, mascot development, knowledge of infographics, website development/website graphics, prints graphics, online graphics and animation.
Main Job Description
Developing and maintaining website content and layout; Development of all marketing and packaging design materials; Creating e-mail campaigns to our internal subscriber list; Assisting with social media campaign graphics.
Our ideal candidate is also expected to:
- Be able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Demonstrate proven graphic designing experience.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professional regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Analytical skill, artistic ability, communication skills, computer skills, creativity and time management skills.
NB: Candidate should include samples of works done (between 3 & 5) in application.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and portfolio (as a link or attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “VPGD15.”
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VoguePaySimilar Jobs
- Field Service Engineer - Large Gas Turbines at Siemens Nigeria
- Regional Business Analyst at Airtel Nigeria
- Manager, Treasury Operations at Ntel Nigeria
- Jobs at Brainiacs STEM & Robotics
- Digital Marketer at TechSpouse Nigeria Limited
- Accounting and Finance Interns at LoftyInc Allied Partners
- Digital Marketing Executive at Ifotta
- Software Developer at an I.T Company