Job Vacancies in a Governance Based NGO
Posted on: 24 November, 2015
Deadline: 1 December, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
Abuja based NGO working on governance and development issues would like to employ programme staff as follows:
- Applicant must be smart, intelligent, creative and be able to write intelligently and excellently.
- Applicants should possess a first Degree in Law and additionally, possess a Master's or other post-graduate Degree, preferably in the field of law.
- Work experience spanning no less than 4 years (post-NYSC) is required.
go to method of application »
- Applicants must be smart, intelligent and very creative and be able to take the lead in exploring the realities and potential of new media in showcasing the work of the organization and reaching out to wider audiences.
- Additionally, the ideal Candidate should be able to upload content to the organization's website, manage network and Internet access.
- The Candidate must also be able to do excellent and creative Graphic designs and Infographics.
- A good university Degree in IT or an IT-related field, graphic design skills and 3 years post-graduation relevant experience.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should apply, providing their Curriculum Vitae (CV's) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Human Resources Country Manager at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Job Vacancies at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Advocacy and Communications Officer at Action Against Hunger | AAH-International
- Procurement Roles at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Admin Manager at Mines Advisory Group (MAG International)
- Job Vacancies at Oxfam Nigeria
- Head of Business Development at Save the Children Nigeria
- Human Resources Coordinator at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)