Job Vacancies in a Governance Based NGO
Posted on: 24 November, 2015
Deadline: 1 December, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Abuja based NGO working on governance and development issues would like to employ programme staff as follows:
- Applicant must be smart, intelligent, creative and be able to write intelligently and excellently.
- Applicants should possess a first Degree in Law and additionally, possess a Master's or other post-graduate Degree, preferably in the field of law.
- Work experience spanning no less than 4 years (post-NYSC) is required.
go to method of application »
- Applicants must be smart, intelligent and very creative and be able to take the lead in exploring the realities and potential of new media in showcasing the work of the organization and reaching out to wider audiences.
- Additionally, the ideal Candidate should be able to upload content to the organization's website, manage network and Internet access.
- The Candidate must also be able to do excellent and creative Graphic designs and Infographics.
- A good university Degree in IT or an IT-related field, graphic design skills and 3 years post-graduation relevant experience.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should apply, providing their Curriculum Vitae (CV's) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Program Manager at Save the Children Nigeria
- Consultant at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Program Coordinator at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- National Construction Engineers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Data Officer at Médecins du Monde
- Security And Liaison Assistant at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Country Finance Officer at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Job Vacancies at Malaria Consortium