Educational Job Vacancy at Box & Cedar
Posted on: 10 November, 2015
Deadline: 24 November, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Box and Cedar
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
Our client an Education industry, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position:
- Implement the School Development Plan, strategic targets and performance indicators.
- Monitor and evaluate teaching and learning and ensure it meets statutory requirements.
- Maintain an effective partnership with parents to support and improve students achievement and personal development.
- Drive the growth of the school for profits.
- Maintain positive and active relationships with other schools, businesses and agencies in the area,in particular with local feeder schools.
- A good University Degree in Education.
- Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum 7 years' experience of successful classroom teaching. Currently a highly regarded head, deputy head or assistant head with experience of leading curriculum areas and initiatives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Box & Cedar Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Box and CedarSimilar Jobs
- Teachers at Brickhall School
- Provost at the Federal College of Forestry
- Training Services Coordinator at the IDMANN Institute
- Account Assistant at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Administration Manager at Bridge International Academies
- College Librarian at College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti
- Montessori Assistant French Teacher at a Reputable Montessori School - Jemi Neil Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Bridge International Academies