Educational Job Vacancy at Box & Cedar
Posted on: 10 November, 2015
Deadline: 24 November, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Box and Cedar
Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
Our client an Education industry, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position:
- Implement the School Development Plan, strategic targets and performance indicators.
- Monitor and evaluate teaching and learning and ensure it meets statutory requirements.
- Maintain an effective partnership with parents to support and improve students achievement and personal development.
- Drive the growth of the school for profits.
- Maintain positive and active relationships with other schools, businesses and agencies in the area,in particular with local feeder schools.
- A good University Degree in Education.
- Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum 7 years' experience of successful classroom teaching. Currently a highly regarded head, deputy head or assistant head with experience of leading curriculum areas and initiatives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Box & Cedar Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Box and CedarSimilar Jobs
- Mobile App Developer at Tutor.NG
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal University, Otuoke
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge Preparatory School
- Vice-Chancellor at the University of Agriculture, Makurdi - UPDATED
- Office Assistant at Mictec International School
- Job Openings at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka
- Greensprings School Recruiting for School Librarian
- Admin / Admissions Officer at a Topmost Business School - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting