The main purpose of the job is to provide a comprehensive account controlling function to the division. This will entail being the custodian of all of the branding, event activation and all correspondence relating to proposals which are submitted to the Sponsorships and Events team.
- Assist AM with putting together: activation plans; sponsorship strategy documents; sponsorship debrief documents, competitor review presentations etc.
- Report to the AM, on a daily basis, on the status of the various projects and operations being managed.
- Liaise with other client agencies and with all suppliers. (This includes internal suppliers: Strategy & Research; Field & Retail; Content Mgt & Digital Media, Finance & Procurement)
- Establishing and administering budgets, and recruiting additional resources, where applicable.
- Managing the events/activations timeously
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships, developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems, managing files and records and other office procedures.