Current Job Vacancy at Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 10 November, 2015
Deadline: 17 November, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at NAMPAK
Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd, based in Ibadan is a member of a leading packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 19 countries which is committed to packaging excellence in accordance with global proven best practices.
We seek to recruit a competent and results oriented
The job incumbent will report directly to the Managing Director.
Main purpose of the job:
- To provide a HR business partner service to the organization in order to achieve strategic business goals.
- Recruitment, selection and placement as per approval granted
- Establish the mechanics for Negotiation and Joint consultation between Management and the Union
- Management of employee performance management system
- Coaching employees for performance
- Succession planning/Employee Competence modelling
- Policy formulation and implementation
Learning and Development
- Compensation management/Payroll Administration
- Oversee and administer staff welfare package as well as occupational safety and health matters
- Immigration affairs management (QUOTA, CERPAC, VISAS, IMMIGRATION RETURNS ETC.)
- Managing corporate social investment of the company/community liaison
- Company Insurance policy management (Vehicles, Group life, Employer liability, All Risk)
- Fleet and facility management
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a University Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences
- Be a chartered member of CIPM
- Have at least 10 years senior level experience in a unionised manufacturing environment
- Have experience in using ERP systems, preferable Human manager and Syspro
- Be able to work independently and under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must not be below 40 years of age.
Method of Application
REMUNERATION: An attractive and competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should forward their applications and CVs (MS, Word format) containing current earning, daytime address, e-mail and telephone numbers to: email@example.com
The closing date for submission is 17 November 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NAMPAKSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Role at Fan Milk Plc.
- Chief Executive Officer at a Leading FMCG Company
- Entry-level Electrical Technician II (Utilities) at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Career Opportunity at Red Bull - Great Brand Nigeria
- Business Development Job Vacancy at a Chemical Company - OutsideInHR Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Career Opportunity at The Coca-Cola Company