Job Vacancy in a Commercial Law Firm
Posted on: 10 November, 2015
Deadline: 17 November, 2015
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A commercial Law Firm with offices in Lagos requires the services of a Lawyer
The candidate who must have graduated with at least a 2.2 from a reputable University and the Nigerian Law School must possess the following:
- Excellent knowledge of law in general.
- With a minimum of 7 years active post-call experience in Dispute Resolution/Commercial Litigation and Commercial Law practice in general.
- Excellent communication, drafting and advocacy skills.
- Extensive experience appearing before the High Courts and Courts of Appeal.
- Extensive experience in arbitral proceedings.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and to deliver set targets under pressure.
- Contemporary IT skills with good knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and power point presentation.
- Extensive experience in Insolvency, Debt Recovery & IP will be an added advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Leadership and mentoririg skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications alongside detailed CVs an copies of their relevant certificates within 1 week to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should be SA20152A. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Legal Counsel at Graystone Solicitors
- Senior Litigation Counsel at a Law Firm - Stresert Services Limited