Job Vacancy at Counterhouse Consultants
Posted on: 17 November, 2015
Deadline: 1 December, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at CounterHouse Consultants Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Counterhouse Consultants is a multi-solution consulting firm with a passion for quality, honesty and excellence. CHC brings together a blend of certified, experienced and knowledgeable specialists with backgrounds in Information Technology, Systems Architecture, Engineering, Management, Human Resources, Finance and Support to create uniquely intelligent world-class solutions for businesses. We believe in relationship building and earning the trust of our clients through rendering a unique and rewarding service that differentiates us from our competitors. By complimenting or completing their teams, we also help our clients to create a competitive advantage and to optimize the business performance in all areas of the services we offer.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationship
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Make cold calls as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- "Meet potentials clients by growing", maintaining and laveraging on network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- A good first degree or its equivalent from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in sales, at least 2 of which should have been in a structured IT or Software firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills; good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite and use of social media platforms for marketing.
- Proven relevant networks/contacts.
- Ability to drive with valid driver's licence will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
If you are interested in applying for a job, please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CounterHouse Consultants LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited