Vacancy in a Global Travel Retailer
Posted on: 9 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
The following vacancies exist in a global travel retailer in Lagos, Nigeria:
Age: 25-35 years old
Qualifications: B.sc in Business Adminstration, Accounting and Mathematics.
- Purpose of the Job: implement an effective control of inventory in order to minimize losses and damged goods by a methodical and operational approach based on the work in the field.
- Necessay Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: strong reliance on monitoring and inventory control as well as manage good inventory control through regular and ad hoc reviews. A specilaist inventory controller with great expereince in shopping malls, who is very knowledgeable with international brand products.
- Keen knowledge on the use of software, calulations, inventory control management and stock taking.
- A very strong personality to take charge of operations in a very large company.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with other employees, ability to organise items by category by category.
- planning and monitoring inventory counts ( Cycle and complete)
- Prepare a periodic report ( weekly, monthly, Quarterly) of inventory losses related to cycle or complete inventory count following the corporate template and implement an action plan in case of high deviation.
- verify and analyze the causes and the origins of the damged stocks and elaborate a periodic report ( weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- coordinate with IT in case of adjustment or cancellations of transactions before validation i the inventory system
- check the respect of method FIFO in food management and assure an action plan to reduce damaged stock
- verify the pending trasnsfers and the reliability of transactions in the inventory system
- propose solution in order to optimize the stock in quantity and quality ( slowmovers. nonmovers)
- monitorate the testers flux (inventory, warehouse shipment to shop and control)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Communications Senior Associate at Uber Technology
- Safety Officers at an Indigenous Logistics Company - U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Exciting Marketing Vacancy at Uber
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited
- SEO Associates at a Leading Transport and Logistics Company - AFM Recruit