Vacancy in a Global Travel Retailer
Posted on: 9 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
The following vacancies exist in a global travel retailer in Lagos, Nigeria:
Age: 25-35 years old
Qualifications: B.sc in Business Adminstration, Accounting and Mathematics.
- Purpose of the Job: implement an effective control of inventory in order to minimize losses and damged goods by a methodical and operational approach based on the work in the field.
- Necessay Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: strong reliance on monitoring and inventory control as well as manage good inventory control through regular and ad hoc reviews. A specilaist inventory controller with great expereince in shopping malls, who is very knowledgeable with international brand products.
- Keen knowledge on the use of software, calulations, inventory control management and stock taking.
- A very strong personality to take charge of operations in a very large company.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with other employees, ability to organise items by category by category.
- planning and monitoring inventory counts ( Cycle and complete)
- Prepare a periodic report ( weekly, monthly, Quarterly) of inventory losses related to cycle or complete inventory count following the corporate template and implement an action plan in case of high deviation.
- verify and analyze the causes and the origins of the damged stocks and elaborate a periodic report ( weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- coordinate with IT in case of adjustment or cancellations of transactions before validation i the inventory system
- check the respect of method FIFO in food management and assure an action plan to reduce damaged stock
- verify the pending trasnsfers and the reliability of transactions in the inventory system
- propose solution in order to optimize the stock in quantity and quality ( slowmovers. nonmovers)
- monitorate the testers flux (inventory, warehouse shipment to shop and control)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at APM Terminals
- Crane Electrician at APM Terminals - Maersk Group
- Trailer Driver at Saro Transcontinental
- Commercial Manager at a Multinational Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head of Human Resources at APM Terminals
- Maersk Nigeria Recruiting for Sales Executives
- Assistant Operations Manager at Daudeen Freight Limited
- Jobs at a Logistics/Facility and Cleaning Company - U-Connect Human Resources limited