Urgent Job Opportunity at Lilygate Hotels
Posted on: 9 November, 2015
Deadline: 12 November, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Lilygate Hotels
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Lilygate offers a new vision on luxury with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities and provides redefined service to its guests. With conference facilities, restaurant, bar, swimming-pool, gym and free Wi-Fi it is the ideal location for work and relaxation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- A role has arisen for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to actively contribute to the successful achievement of Hotel’s goals of High Standard Quality Guest Service.
Your key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- To be totally familiar with hotel products, rates, and promotions at all times.
- Maintain up to date understanding of company products and rates and involvement in cross selling of these when required.
- Be aware of the strengths and weaknesses of all competing hotel and restaurant products and provide weekly regular updates after visiting competition hotels allocated for tracking purposes.
- Provide ongoing market intelligence by monitoring business sources and segments.
- His/hers responsibilities are to manage the total sales efforts for new and smaller existing corporate accounts.
- Represent hotel at trade fairs, functions and other related events as directed.
- Ensure that sales blitzes in the local city or outstation for the geographic area of responsibility are conducted timely and efficiently.
- Participate in hotel activities including promotions, sales blitzes, entertainment and other operational areas as directed.
- Penetrate and saturate prospective and existing customer organizations for effective multi department selling.
- Service needs of customers by attending to all requests promptly within 24 hours.
- Assist the DOSM in pursuing new market segments to secure sales and prepare proposals for consideration.
- Develop strong, secure and productive business relations with all companies within portfolio under the geographic / market segment allocated.
- Manage expenses of securing business, making it cost effective and within budget guidelines, i.e. travel, entertainment and use of material expenses.
- Positive communication of the hotel image to existing and potential customer at all times.
- Ensure that revenues and / or cost controls are maximized through proactive actions rather than reactive management.
- In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to Degree-level or above in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge ent.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lilygate HotelsSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Georgias Catering Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Representative at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Waiter/Waitress at Westown Hotels