New Job Vacancy at erpSOFTapp
Posted on: 9 November, 2015
Deadline: 9 December, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
erpSOFTapp - We are a team of experienced Business and IT professionals with experience in implementing large scale enterprise systems with global companies. We have expertise gained from working across various business sectors in different countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- The Accountant will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports and verify the full chart of accounts.
- A knowledge of IFRS implications is a desirable.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling various company's accounts within an implementation project.
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on stocks, purchases, credits and debits to provide relevant information to Management.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers
- Implementation of accounting onto software package
- knowledge of T-accounts
- Month end and year end processing
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
- Strong experience of using spreadsheets
Qualifications & Experience
- 1st degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics.
- Professional Accreditation (ACA) Qualified or in the Final Stage.
- 3-5 years cognate work experience the last 3 of which must have been in an accounts department and you must have played a key role in the daily operations of the department.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes/CV’s to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc