New Job Vacancy at erpSOFTapp
Posted on: 9 November, 2015
Deadline: 9 December, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at erpSOFTapp
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
erpSOFTapp - We are a team of experienced Business and IT professionals with experience in implementing large scale enterprise systems with global companies. We have expertise gained from working across various business sectors in different countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- The Accountant will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports and verify the full chart of accounts.
- A knowledge of IFRS implications is a desirable.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling various company's accounts within an implementation project.
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on stocks, purchases, credits and debits to provide relevant information to Management.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers
- Implementation of accounting onto software package
- knowledge of T-accounts
- Month end and year end processing
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
- Strong experience of using spreadsheets
Qualifications & Experience
- 1st degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics.
- Professional Accreditation (ACA) Qualified or in the Final Stage.
- 3-5 years cognate work experience the last 3 of which must have been in an accounts department and you must have played a key role in the daily operations of the department.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes/CV’s to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about erpSOFTappSimilar Jobs
- Software Developer Intern at NexTekk Technology Systems Limited
- Specialist, Public Relations at 9mobile
- Project Manager at WECO Systems International Limited
- Network Security and Penetration Testing (Internship) at Lotus Beta Analytics Limited
- Graduate Procurement Officer at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Marketing Manager at NetPro International Limited
- Trainee Developer - Internship Python at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Sales Executives at Scaleri Labs