Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. It is the world's largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world's most valuable companies.
Education is transforming globally and holistically. The opportunity to transform education has never been greater and the urgency to support the industry to drive change never more clear. The company that wins long-term will be the company that is able to provide real value to the needs of schools and align offerings to this learning transformation. Winning in education is a company priority - a core company mandate. At Microsoft we’ve always believed in the power of education to change the world and our mission has always been to help students and teachers everywhere realize this potential. This role plays a critical part in that mission.
- Strategic leadership, management, and execution of Microsoft’s plans to grow local share & revenue
- Ensure Students & Teachers use & love Office
- Land Windows in every classroom
- Land # Business of School wins with Azure and/or Dynamics partners with CityNext
- Build # integrated cloud solutions with Edu partners
- Prepare teachers by driving PD consumption of # via online /in person trainings
- Deliver Customer and/or partner relationship and success (CPE)
- Deliver successful business discipline and results
- Continuous improvement of industry knowledge, industry scenarios and creative ideas
Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5-8 years of related experience
- Required - Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred - MBA/Master’s Degree
- Passion for Education and ICT: Likes to win and is passionate about making a strong contribution to future generations.
- Demonstrated expertise positioning education solutions to senior education decision makers by reinforcing the technology value to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities.
- Proven competence of motivating dotted line reporting teams (DX, CCG, LEX etc.)
- Ability to win in a highly competitive environment.
- Appreciation of both short and long term development needs (prioritizing share) to build trust and resilience to Microsoft technology platform.
- Ability to work at multiple levels of organizations and adapt approach to any situation.
- Demonstrated strategic time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to develop external partner eco-system to scale execution & comfortable with public speaking and the media.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Microsoft Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale