Advisory Positions at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 8 November, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
Best Search Recruitment Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its clients, to fill the position of Stakeholder and Government Relations Advisor
- The Stakeholder & Government Relations Advisor Abuja is primarily responsible for building relationships with key external stakeholders in Abuja and thereby facilitates the company' s existing port folio operations as well as its new investments.
- Keep abreast of governmental development related to policy and infrastructure
- Influence governmental and other stakeholders in Abuja related to policy making, growth, investments etc. in order for the company to be a part of developing t he country overall and realizing its ambitions to become the recognized leading port and inland service operator in West Africa
- Create relationships with governmental and other stakeholders in Abuja of different levels and locations
- Assist the General Manager Stake Holder & Government relations Nigeria to act as a link bet ween t he company and governmental and other stakeholders.
- Requires a university degree in business administration, economics, finance, or related field.
- Requires bet ween 3-5 years of experience working with stakeholders including governmental bodies, business partners, Joint Ventures, NGOs, investors, boards specifically in Abuja; either working with or working within.
- Must be capable of developing good working relationships and cooperation with diverse external stakeholders.
- Must have knowledge of the political landscape and be able to develop the right networks
- Must be self-driven, hands on and persistent .
- Must be a strong communicator, well-mannered and influential with diverse stakeholders.
- Must have a proven t rack record of successfully influence st stakeholders through professionalism and with high business ethics.
- Must be fluent in speaking Hausa language
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Administration and Logistics Assistant at Cuso International
- Latest Job Vacancy at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Consultancy Role at The Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Job Vacancy at The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)
- Latest Job Opportunity at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Human Resource Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Latest Job Opening at Oxfam
- Fresh Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF International