Job Opportunity at Mikano
Posted on: 8 November, 2015
Deadline: 4 December, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Mikano
Mikano, with her new technology, skills and experience coupled with the high-tech latest modern machines acquired has been in the forefront of manufacturing and assembling of generating sets in the world.
- Prepare various Quantity Surveying documents including budgetary estimates from sketch drawings, Bill of Quantities for all disciplines and Costs Estimates.
- Liaise with Project Directors and attend Tender procedures and prepare Tender Reports.
- Prepare award of contracts, checks contract documents as well as make recommendations of contractor’s valuations.
- Provide assistance to Project Manager on contractual issues.
- Evaluate variations and handle contractual correspondences.
- Attend progress meetings and provide updates Client with projection of costs as required.
- Prepare evaluations/ cost projections of the assignment to meet requirements of works in progress
- Liaise with contractors to advise on requirements of contract
- Inspect site for collation of information for monthly statement which includes but not limited to recommendation on interim payments, statement of claims from contractor, anticipated claims from contractor and assessment of costs of works and expected final cost.
- Prepare variation orders through site visits to record information on claims/variations.
- Perform cost analysis and draw up reports on changes to works and contractor’s claims.
- Assist the Project Manager to prepare and approve contractor’s final accounts.
- Finalize the Final Account of projects.
- Assist in any contracts administration duties related to QS.
- Possess a Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Min 10 years experience in pre- & post-construction and quantity surveying.
- Possess a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Min 10 years experience in pre- & post-construction and quantity surveying services.
- Qualified Quantity Surveyor.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MikanoSimilar Jobs
- General Manager, Business Development & Strategy at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Administrative Officers at RainBird Nigeria Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Orion Group
- Sales/Marketing Engineers at TIKS Automations and Control Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos
- Business Development Manager - Automobile Aftermarket at Bosch Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited