- Coordinate and control the development of Environmental Design activities for Projects performed inside or outside the Company in accordance with project/client requirements and Company HSE Management System
- Coordinate the implementation of the Environmental Management Plans at site during project construction phase
- Ensure the development of Waste/Chemical/Water Management Plan, obtain relevant permits from authorities and monitor implementation
- Establish an environmental monitoring and audit program applicable to all phases of the project and company operations
- Develop Occupational Safety Risk Assessment
- Take part in environmental accident / incident investigation
- Ensure the development of spill contingency plan and monitor implementation
- Ensure compliance with noise regulations requirements
- Ensure and monitor protection of air quality within the project activities
- Ensure interface management between Saipem and the various regulatory agencies of government.
Qualification & Experience
A degree in Engineering or Sciences with a minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant experience in Environment Management in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of local law and internal rules for managing waste, main principle of storage, reuse, reduce and disposal.
- HSE emergency management
- ISO14001 certification
- Knowledge of audit techniques and ability to conduct HSE / safety / environmental inspections as well as supervise the implementation of specific procedures on site
- Knowledge of local Environmental legislation
- Knowledge of techniques and methodologies for environmental impact analysis, identification and evaluation.
- Knowledge of environmental impact control measures (at least for air, ground, water, waste, energy)