FEH Projects Limited (RC 1006245) is a value-adding consulting and products provider in the Food, Education and Healthcare value chain. We deliver projects across these industries to government, private enterprises and multinational corporations either to support social service, core operation or deliver CSR programmes.
* Development and implementation of organization’s sales strategy, for its products and services to meet the company’s revenue objectives.
* To generate quality leads that result in sales.
* To liaise with Business Development Manager to ensure high standards of best practices and continuous improvements are in place to meet the aims of the Organization.
* To ensure that appropriate sales performance information is available to report to Senior Management Team on performance against business objectives and financial targets.
* To research and advice on strategic partnerships for the firm’s benefit.
* Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings.
* Carry out and report on benchmarking exercises with competitors as directed by Business Development Manager; comparing service delivery, performance and cost.
* BSc/HND, MBA in Marketing, Business Administration, or related science or Social science
* 3+ years prior work experience in Sales, Business Development or related positions
* Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong communication and persuasive skills
* Honest, smart and highly personable with excellent communication and presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal relationship skill
* Must be target driven and a goal getter
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit FEH Projects Limited Career Page