Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for the organizations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of our brands marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal and play a key role in leading the overall company.
- Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for brands outlets in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
- The position covers the full marketing mix; strategic planning, market research & analysis, web & print advertising, email communications, viral marketing & social media and PR.
- Directs the efforts of the advertising, communications and public relations agencies and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- Provide the planning and leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing plan.
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organization; for strategic market planning; market research programs; field force activities, and control of the marketing budget.
- Responsible for performance appraisal of marketing managers and for providing training and development opportunities including a national sales and management training program.
Develop and flawlessly execute, communicate and monitor marketing plans and strategies designed to achieve sales and profit objectives for assigned markets:
- Establishing specific goals with brand management and operations-business plans-by market.
- Ensure flawless execution, communication and monitoring of fully integrated marketing programs for each marketing window for the brands.
- Utilize the best marketing vehicles and operations solutions to reach maximum consumers.
- Integrate new store opening, re-image, competitive intrusion and down store programs into plans/budgets. Develop off the shelf local store marketing programs and significant local event strategies to drive sales and ROI.
- Provide market level results, competitive analysis, and key measures to brand team for inclusion in strategy.
- Develop plans that conform to budget requirements and build supplemental plans when appropriate.
- Provide recommendations on menu pricing, promotional pricing, and product to achieve objectives.
- Work with team on development, execution and communication of market level business plans.
Develop and coordinate the development of marketing analysis and systems:
- Track key measures of performance by zone, markets and Ops area on weekly and period basis. Execute Quarterly Performance Management System.
- Track performance of all marketing initiatives / projects.
- Work with marketing managers in test market selection, execution and tracking.
Responsible for the development, management and leadership of assigned marketing team:
- Conduct routine Performance Appraisals on all direct reports.
- Manage agency relationships.
- Provide on-going training by recommending formal training classes and “on the job” development.
- Work with team on development, execution and communication of market level business plans.
- Ensure all activities are completed on time, on strategy and within budget.
- Provide special projects to individual team members to stimulate growth and assess skills.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results.
- Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development.
- Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications.
- 5-7 years of professional marketing experience of which 4+ years of experience in a brand/product management in an FMCG, QSR or retail based organization is desired.
- Prior experience working at a Retail Brand with sophisticated direct mail programs, direct marketing agencies or with a hospitality and or restaurant brand a plus.
- Familiarity with agencies specializing in data warehousing, business intelligence or analytics and modeling services a plus.
- Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, online communications and direct mail
- Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and “Thrives Under Pressure” are words that describe you
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time - to deliver results on time and under budget.
- Experienced with web conferencing tools, MS Project; expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
go to method of application »
- The Commissary Manager is responsible for the effective management and running of overall operations of Cold stone Creamery Ice Cream and Cake commissary with focus on Quality Control, Food production (Ice Cream and Cakes) ordering/delivery systems and logistics, manpower planning, equipment maintenance and inventory management.
Production Planning & Warehousing:
- Managing overall operations with a view to ensure timely accomplishment of production targets within the time and cost parameters.
- Overseeing procurement activities, implementing effective techniques to bring efficiency in operations, improve quality standards & achieve maximum cost savings.
- Handling stores operations ensuring optimum inventory levels to achieve maximum cost savings without hampering the production & distribution process
- Responsible in overseeing the ice cream and cake production in the commissary Understand and implement procedures to maximize efficiencies and control variances in the daily production of product and overall commissary performance .
- Understand and implement procedures to maximize efficiencies and control variances in daily production of product and overall commissary performance.
Supply Chain Management:
- Sustaining the existing network & managing the supply chain for items, ensuring timely distribution of the goods to the stores.
- Monitoring availability of stock, making appropriate arrangements to ensure on time deliveries;
- Managing logistics operations, involving and coordinating with various & other external agencies to achieve seamless & cost-effective transport solutions.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level
- Keep and maintain records of purchases, sales and requisitions.
- Monitoring adherence to quality systems and comply with Brand Standards, Governmental Controls and ISO quality standards and maintaining requisite documents.
- Implementing quality systems / procedures like Six Sigma, Lean Sigma in the organization to reduce rejections and ensure zero defect products.
- Ensure all products produced in the commissary meets the restaurant operations quality standards.
Operations & Management:
- Does research and development of new products Food costing and menu reengineering.
- Managing preventive and predictive maintenance schedules of equipment to minimize stoppages in critical production areas; ensuring condition monitoring of various equipment.
- Identifying areas of obstruction/breakdowns and taking steps to rectify the equipment through application of trouble shooting tools.
- Executing cost saving techniques/ measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in Operation expenditures and work within the budget.
- Coordinating and planning the logistic need for the whole country and other regional commissaries.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of manpower and machinery towards the output.
- Ensuring good manufacturing practices are being followed and ensuring strict adherence to quality standards laid down by Coldstone Creamery International.
Staff Training and Team Development:
- Provide direction to commissary staff to ensure all established layins are completed for each event, in addition to requisitioning during events, post events breakdown, warehouse returns, equipment storage, sanitation and maintenance.
- Supervises commissary personnel, including assigning duties, training, coaching and counseling; reports any associate problems to manager
- Demonstrate safety consciousness and promote commissary safety.
- Maintain a high level of commissary sanitation and cleanliness, e.g. cleaning schedules, training, etc.
Experience / Education Required
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Bachelor's College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma Master's Degree, Food Beverage Services Management, Food Technology Nutrition Dietetics, Hotel Management, Culinary Arts or Food Nutrition, Engineering Chemical, Engineering Industrial, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience within an operation of a similar profile is essential past experience in big commissaries, central kitchen or production units is a BIG edge.Exposure in ICE CREAM/ CAKE MAKING/manufacturing or dairy plant is an advantage
- Candidate must be a graduate of any a related discipline
- Must be knowledgeable in MS OFFICE applications, Proficiency in Excel; SAP is an advantage
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
- With Strong leadership skills and interpersonal relationship
- Must have background in GMP/HACCP principles
- Knowledgeable in inventory planning and control, effective stocks forecasting
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment.
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Eat N Go Career Page on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale