Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Assist with the development,
- implementation and monitoring of a marketing strategy for Maxima Media Group products/services (this includes the articulation of cross selling opportunities).
- Cultivating and generating sales for all the Maxima Media Group products and services.
- Execute marketing research activities and computation analysis of data gathered
- Liaise with units to develop promotional activities for new and existing products/services
- Coordinate product performance assessment initiatives and recommend solutions for product improvement
- Develop and maintain relationships with all strategic business units of Maxima Media Group.
- Maintain client database and ensure periodic follow-up correspondence with clients as required
- Ensure maintenance of client invoice schedule and timely follow-up
- Develop presentations and proposals to prospective clients with the view to cross sell Maxima Media Group products and services
- Support the overall marketing objectives of Maxima Media Group both externally and internally.
- Ensure that periodic activity status and performance reports for Maxima Media Group are prepared for the attention of the Head of Marketing and other relevant parties.
- Support On-line Marketing activities for the all products/services of Maxima Media Group.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Marketing from a reputable institution or related courses.
- 2-3 years of working experience as a Sales Executive in an advertising, Media and Branding Company with proven track records.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale