Current Jobs at Stylesbrough Limited
Posted on: 5 November, 2015
Deadline: 10 November, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Coliseum
Stylesbrough Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position of:
- Develop and implement monthly and quarterly sales plan.
- Optimize, track and manage the Order-to-Cash Process.
- Manage the Telesales & Floorsales sales teams.
- Recommend selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand.
- Create and sustain performance culture that consistently exceeds the expectations of all stakeholders (employees, customers, shareholders)
- Ensure on-going optimization of the sales function.
- Prepare written presentations, sales & activity reports.
- Continually learn new product knowledge and acquire better sales skills.
- Propose and assist on implementation of ideas that drive increase in average items per basket.
- Work with customer retention teams to drive repeat business.
go to method of application »
- Receive and document merchandise received and manage document flow.
- Work with Website production manage to increase the visibility of merchandize online.
- Work with the buying team to identify and negotiate with suppliers.
- Monitor sales activity to minimize out-of-stocks, lost sales, overstocks
- Identify fast-moving, slow-moving merchandise.
- Identify fashion trends and recommend to buyers.
- Approve or disapprove item description and images before going online.
- Catalog product received before transitioning to uploading team.
- Resolve sold-out, missing item issues.
- Identify current and future customer requirements.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services.
- Assist with pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Secure merchandise by recommending and implementing security systems and measures.
- Coordinate the verification of quantity & quality of merchandize received.
- Tour the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent merchandising issues.
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Initiate changes to improve the business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicant should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ColiseumSimilar Jobs
- Head of B2B (Corporate Sales) at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Account Executives (AEs) at the Aniwura Int'l Projects Limited - ICT Beyond Borders
- Sales Executives at Spacepointe
- SEO Specialist at Jumia Nigeria - Updated
- Fresh Vacancies at DealDey
- Social Media Executives at CrayBid.com
- Inventory Accounting Managers at Jumia Nigeria
- Sales Representatives at Afri Artisans Limited