Reporting to the Country Manager Director - Nigeria, the Operations Director coordinates the provision of contractual and ad hoc security services to customers, in compliance with legislation, G4S policies and procedures, to ensure achievement of budgeted financial targets. The incumbent is also responsible for monitoring the quality standards of all security services, ensuring adherence to regional standards.
Effective management of the division’s financial performance
- Manage relationship between actual results, budgets and forecasts
- Initiate cost saving model and controls
- Gross Margin Management
- Ensure Labour Efficiency according to standards
- Ensure Overheads control according to standards
- Achieve Contract profitability according to targets
- Prevent claims through regular customer risk assessments
- Achieve existing Revenue Growth
- Manage escalation to completion
Effective management of the division’s people performance
- Proper allocation of employees to positions to fulfil contract requirements
- Analyse and address employee turnover
- Ensure appropriate level employee training and development
- Maintain excellent employee motivation, performance management and engagement
- Ensure employees adhere to standards and address accordingly in line with G4S policies and procedures
Client retention and maintaining customer service levels
- Ensuring that all required formal customer meeting are scheduled, attended and documented
- Ensure quality service delivery in line with the ‘G4S Way’
New business development
- Identifying new business opportunities in the region’s sphere of operations, as well as in terms of growth of business with existing customers, driven by the promotion of integrated security solutions.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the competitor environment faced by Nigeria
- Involvement in community and business forums and general public profile
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Successful completion of higher schooling qualification +3
- Driver’s License
- Two to five years’ relevant work experience
- Five years’ experience in operations management
- Exposure to manned security services and Cash services is a distinct advantage
- Leading people
- Delivering performance
- Managing professionally .
- Collaborating and Co-operating
- Driving Change
- Written communication skills, at a high proficiency level
- Verbal communication skills, at a high proficiency level for English would be desired.
- Computer proficiency in:
5.VIP Payroll Advantageous
6.Google Mail and Google Drive Advantageous
We are committed to employing Africans for Africa which would give preference to local Nigerian citizens.