Senior Sales Officer at Consolidated Breweries
Posted on: 5 June, 2012
Deadline: 12 June, 2012
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Consolidated Breweries
Consolidated Breweries is a subsidiary of Heineken International. We are a Group comprising of four breweries and a factory. Our Brand Portfolio includes "33" Export Lager Beer, Champion Lager Beer, More Lager Beer, Williams Dark Ale, Turbo King Dark Ale, Hi-Malt and Maltex Non-Alcoholic Malt Drinks. With over 30 years brewing experience, we are one of the major players in the industry and have continually contributed to the growth of the Nigerian economy. We are looking for talented, focused and determined individuals to fill the position below.
SENIOR SALES OFFICER
The successful candidates report to the Area Sales Manager of the Area and will be responsible for the following:
• Achievement of the given sales target for the period
• Preparing action plans for effective search of sales prospects
• Monitoring and evaluating the activities and items of the competition
• Preparing and submitting daily, monthly and end -.of - year reports as may be required by
• Performing additional assignments as requested by the Area Sales Manager.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Minimum of B.Sc. degree (lower division) or HND (upper credit) in Business Administration or related disciplines
• At least 3 years working experience in sales and marketing in the Food and Beverage industry
• Evidence of having participated in the NYSC Scheme or Exemption
• Good driving experience with a valid Driver's License
• Must be articulate in English Language
• Must be goal oriented and have excellent knowledge of customer service
• Must have a strong analytical and business skills
• Strong understanding of customer relations and market dynamics
• Basic Knowledge of Computer usage will also be an advantage
• Willingness to work in any of our locations in Nigeria
Remuneration attached to the position is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you are confident that your skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply within one (1) week of this publication with copies of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the position as Senior Sales Officer 2012.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Consolidated BreweriesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle
- Job Opportunities at the Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)