Recent Job at JNC International Limited
Posted on: 5 November, 2015
Deadline: 10 November, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at JNC International Limited
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Preparation and evaluation of business plans and strategies, capital structure optimization and provision of project financing advisory services.
- Making financial recommendations and presentation of investment findings, analysis and decisions in clear and concise manner to senior executives
- Conduct research and carry out financial analysis on investment portfolios and inbound financial models and data
- Building financial tools & models for forecasting, to assist in project evaluation, capital raising, business development and mergers and acquisition decision
- Interpret financial data affecting investment decisions
- Preparation of investment documents such as; transaction teaser and information memorandum (IM) that are provided to key stakeholders and investors when making investment decisions
- Preparation of financial projections/forecast and valuation utilizing different methodologies.
- Review financial statements and analyze sales revenues, costs and expenses
- Identifying key risk factors and forecasting investment viability
- Conduct quantitative analysis of financial data by utilizing management reporting systems to improve availability and accuracy of financial data
- Identify future trends and assess risks associated with capital expenditure, and joint venture projects for large investment firms
- Review product margins to identify opportunities to maximise profit growth
- Analyze company's business financing needs and work with management to raise capital
- Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret both financial and business data.
- Compliance and Regulation - stringent compliance with company regulations as well as government banking regulations; including information security, AML, ethical walls, data protection and privacy laws
- Equity trading, financial intermediation and liaising with investors based on their risk sensitivity
- Generating monthly statements, financial and management schedules for year-end and audit purposes
- Portfolio Management and Advisory Services.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: hr@jnciltd with the subject "Finance Manager"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JNC International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Optician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Graduate and Internship Recruitment at the Nigerian Navy Hospital
- Call Center Nurses at a Leading Health Company - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Interns at Toyo Medical Techs
- Job Opening in the Health Care Industry - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Graduate and Internship Recruitment at the Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
- Finance Manager at LS Scientific Limited
- Job Opportunities at Rivet Clinical Services