Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development. At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
Implement product sale strategies on behalf of the company. With the aim of improving product sales and increasing our customer base.
Selling brand products:
- Increase the brand's customer base by marketing and selling products on a weekly basis (marketing days and targets are to be agreed on with line manager).
- Identify potential customers and create opportunities for their continuous patronage. Ensure there is continuous follow up, till they make a purchase.
- Make a detailed enquiry of the customers' demands before sending in the order
- Recommend products most suitable for the customer's stated occasion taking into cognizance their budget and menu.
- Follow up on customer complaints and develop an action-plan (with the approval of your line manager) on the best approaches of meeting customer needs by liaising with concerned units for corrective action where necessary.
- Monitor all activities involved in the delivery of an ordered product, i.e. (Time of delivery, cake message and other requests) from the point of ordering the product to the point of receipt and the subsequent feedback which is to be recorded in a customer feedback database.
Internet Communication and Social Media management:
- Design and implement multichannel campaigns through email, search and social media
- Organize and coordinate brand promotions through social network sites on a weekly, on going basis.
- Setup feedback platforms for customers to bare their views on all desired and recommended orders.
Data management and record keeping:
- Create and manage customer database.
- Take records of all customer inquiries and complaints.
- Keep documents and records of all communiques made to existing and prospective customers.
- Analysis of information acquired on customers to show customer preferences.
- Preparation of weekly reports on all sales made; highlighting changes in the buying pattern of our customers.
- Giving monthly reports on customer complaints and recommendations made by customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good Degree in any relevant field.
- At least 1 - 3 years experience.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Ability to learn, interpret & apply spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of modern office tools, methods and procedures
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication Skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure/long hours.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Treat people with respect and dignity.
- Able to effectively interpret and act on customer needs of low to moderate complexity.
- Able to complete most tasks using independent judgement.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Assertive, but friendly and with a positive attitude.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships across a wide variety of groups.
- Actively seeks to understand others (often to influence, develop, help, or lead).
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure.
go to method of application »
Job Description :
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum educational qualification – B.Sc. in any relevant discipline
- 3 – 4 years experience in a similar role
Principal responsibilities include:
- Processing travel documentations such as Visa, Note Verbale, air ticket and boarding pass;
- Ability to make hotel reservations/ arrangements at the approved hotels for Staff, Management and Board Members (both international and locally) where necessary;
- Ability to make Airport arrangements to ensure a hitch free travel experience for all Staff;
- Build and maintain a cordial relationship with the various Government agencies at the international and local Airports in order to facilitate effective passage for all Senior Management and Board Members on official assignment;
- Ascertain arrival and departure information/ schedule at all airports before the scheduled flight time and communicate same effectively to the appropriate departments for arrangement;
- Ability to account for and retire promptly all assigned funds for logistics activities;
- Ability to prepare monthly report relating to the logistics activities in the unit.
go to method of application »
Job Description :
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
1. Develop and maintain key accounts for the sale of products in the geography.
2. Provide technical support to distributors, dealers, end users and research partners to ensure optimal performance of the technology and ongoing sales.
3. Manage agronomy products positioning and marketing plans based on understanding of cropping systems.
4. Support product sales for animal waste treatment and land application.
5. Assist in development of technical, training and marketing tools to support segment sales.
6. Work with the R&D team in the development of optimized formulas for Agronomy applications.
7. Contribute to increasing gross profit and achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively define and communicate advantages of products to key customers, distributors, industry bodies, and thought leaders.
- Coordinate and plan on-farm plots that demonstrate the value of the company to gain distribution partners and end users.
- Provide commercial product positioning and training for dealers to assist with their sales calls.
- Demonstrate the value proposition to local crop consultants to influence business with local growers.
- Collect, organize and derive information from trial data to produce BWT best management practices and marketing materials in the designated region.
- Develop application protocols with effective agronomic recommendations to advance grower farm economics and support BiOWiSH agronomy product sales.
- Provide technical support to distributors, dealers and end users.
- Conduct agronomic training for dealers at dealer meetings, farmer meetings, and field days.
- Contribute to initiatives as a member of the global team.
- Contribute to annual business planning as part of Agri-Business Team.
- Contribute to achieving segment revenue and margin targets in accordance with the business plan.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of the respective products, market, distribution channels, competitive landscape and application areas.
- Liaise with relevant research institutions and analytical laboratories in the region.
- Any other duties as required by SEVP of Agronomy.
- Uphold all company policies including Anti-Trust (and international equivalent) compliance and compliance with EH&S policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Fluent in English and Nigerian
- High performing technical sales professional with minimum 5 years agronomy industry experience and 3 years working for a US based company.
- Bachelor's degree in Agronomy and Certified Professional Agronomists is strongly preferred. Certified Crop Advisor in California is required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train others on technical material.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Experience in conducting research trials.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute across the business.
- Ability to work unsupervised and show initiative as required.
- Time management and project management skills.
- Advanced computer skills – PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Travel is required in this role.
- Work is performed in home office work environment and will also include on-site visits.
- Limited physical effort required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Resource Intermediaries' Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.