Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Proactively plans and performs advanced technical activities requiring knowledge in multiple areas or on a system level to service customer network escalations. Brings expertise to customer projects on need basis.
Main Responsibility Area
Identifies and resolve issues relating to 2G & 3G Radio related escalations within MEA customer networks (~75% travel included).
Participates as an expert in the above technology areas guiding projects proactively.
Requires to be active in networking and knowledge sharing.
The candidate will need to identify and resolve issues escalated to MEA, NPO BL by customer projects. Should be highly proficient in the below mentioned knowledge areas:
1. Knowledge of Post processing tools (TEMS, NEMO, ACTIX) & Drive Test Analysis
2. Knowledge on Root Cause Analysis of Key Performance Indicators with the support of Performance Counters, Faults/Alarms and Database Parameters
3. Knowledge of Layering Strategies and Multi-Layer Traffic Management
4. Knowledge on usage (Activation, Monitoring and Tuning) of various RAN features for improving performance of the network
5. Knowledge on carrying out detailed Network Assessments/Audits along with recommendations using Performance Counters, Faults/Alarms and Database Parameters:
Knowledge on key radio planning areas
SC/PSC/UL DM/PRACH Planning
Neighbour Planning (Intra and Inter System)
6. Knowledge of Nokia related tools including:
CM OPERATIONS Manager
Strong References and Past Nokia Project Experience.
This job involves ~75% travel.
Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to adapt to changes in working environment
Willingness to learn/share knowledge.
Strong customer service orientation
To apply for this position, visit Nokia's career website on Peoplesource