- This is an opportunity to join the Primavera Global Business Unit of Oracle providing Pre-Sales support for Nigeria.
- This role will report to the UK, Ireland & Sub Saharan ASC Manager.
- The role’s key objective is to support Primavera’s Sales Executives & Partner Network with revenue attainment and growth across Nigeria. Subject to line manager approval, this role might also support the wider EMEA region on an ad hoc basis.
- This role will involve frequent travel. The successful candidate will join a newly formed office based team and must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic and self driven individual.
- A solid knowledge of Portfolio and Project Management tools and a good understanding of PPM processes are required.
Primary responsibilities include:§ Presales support for Nigeria;
§ Discussion with customers, VARs to validate customers’ pains and requirements via meetings, phone calls, webinars and/or emails;
§ Demonstration of Primavera solution based on clients’ requirements either derived from RFP or detailed requirement analysis; § RFP response from a functional and technical perspective;
§ Creation and monitoring of customer evaluation, pilots and proof of concepts;
§ Sourcing answers to technical questions regarding a defined sales opportunity;
§ Participating in EMEA PGBU executive marketing events;
The primary skills for this opportunity are as follows:
Required experience and skills:· Business and technical level English language (written and spoken)
· Pre-sales experience
· Project Management industry knowledge
· Project Management business consulting knowledge
· Project Management software/tools experience
· Experience in one or more of the following verticals:
Examples of PPM experience:
- Be able to define the difference between TOC and CP scheduling techniques,
- Capable of discussing which EVM techniques can be applied to different types of situations to support successful project completion.
- Talk in depth about top down planning and bottom up planning.
- Discuss how the Monte Carlo technique enables better planning.
- Argue points for both quantitative and qualitative planning and risk assessment techniques.
- Discuss Project Portfolio selection techniques, including the use of Boston charts to support visual portfolio analysis.
Examples of PPM Tools:
MSP, Asta, Clarity, Hydra, Planview, Change Point, Artemis, Welcom, Safran, PowerSteering