We are currently recruiting for a experienced Nursery Head Teacher to join our fantastic school in Abuja. It is situated in wonderful settings; the environment includes a wonderful spacious play area for the children to use. The primary objective is to provide a safe and nurturing environment, which is also stimulating and challenging for the children in order to help them achieve their full potential.
As a Nursery Head teacher working for us you can expect a competitive rate of pay, excellent rewards and recognition, and a nurturing and fulfilling career.
Applicants must have a proven track record, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. We would love to hear from candidates with a Degree in Early Childhood Studies as well as Early Years Teachers, or those on a professional development path.
Your career development will begin the moment you join the School Nursery team. You will be fully supported through the induction program and introduced to your role and the company. From there your manager will work with you through your probation to ensure you become a fully-fledged member of the management team and make a success of your career at the School.
Purpose of the Job· To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery, including monitoring, evaluating and developing the provision.
· To lead an effective staff team, supervising and supporting their professional development and day to day practice.
· To manage the day to day operational and organizational aspects of the nursery in line with our policies and procedures,
· To promote the vision and ethos of the School Nursery and the daily running of the nursery
· To maintain and develop the high standard of care and education offered at the nursery
· To ensure all aspects of the EYFS and Welfare requirements are delivered to the highest standard
· To work in partnership with the early years team and other agencies·
The successful applicant will need excellent communication skills in order liaise with parents, staff and others. We are also looking for strong IT skills to manage the electronic data held at the nursery as well as strong leadership and supervisory skills, expertise with the Welfare Requirements, expertise in implementing the EYFS, individual learning journeys and tracking of children’s progress.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken.