La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited will join Cameroon, Ghana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Cambodia and Ivory Coast as member of Advans group network. Advans SA SICAR was created in 2005 by Horus Development Finance together with several development financial institutions: IFC, FMO, KFW, CDC, EIB, AFD Group. The Advans group has 2.600 employees throughout the world, and almost 320.000 clients.La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited will join Cameroon, Ghana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Cambodia and Ivory Coast as member of Advans group network. Advans SA SICAR was created in 2005 by Horus Development Finance together with several development financial institutions: IFC, FMO, KFW, CDC, EIB, AFD Group. The Advans group has 2.600 employees throughout the world, and almost 320.000 clients.
The purpose of a Communication and Marketing Officer is responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking / monitoring procedures
Essential Job Duties:
- Creating and Developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing customers
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external agency to see them executed
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership
- Conduct various interviews, including win/loss and post-engagement client interviews/surveys to identify trends and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing
- Work with Consulting and Sales to cultivate reference accounts for products and services; identify client success stories and work with marketing to create appropriate case studies and collateral
- Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned.
- QUALIFICATION/EDUCATION: B.Sc / HND in related field.
- WORK EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 1-2 years working experience in an advertising and media agency
- SKILLS: High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations skills.
- PERSONAL TRAITS: Tactfulness; self-disciplined; resolute and Value driven. Pragmatic and meticulous in processes and procedures; Ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority. Time conscious and purposeful. Self starter and good leadership skills.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test and interview.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit La Fayette's Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.