Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our collaborative culture supports the personal and professional success of each individual.
Global IT Infrastructure requires a competent personnel for effective provision of technical assistance in the evaluation, planning, and use of information technology to all divisions. This mission is accomplished through the implementation and maintenance of the system software Global Core Loadset (GCL) Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes Administration, Symantec End Point installation/maintenance and all EY system software policy implementation. Maintenance of servers (Active Directory), Notes/Exchange, File/Anti-Virus Server, Backup and Proxy server. Excellent knowledge and hands on Cisco Routers/IP Telephony/Video Conference device. Ensure all Servers and workstations are patched with the latest security updates. EYG code of Connection, legal considerations, disaster provisions, recovery and backup strategies, EYG standards, technical training, industry developments& awareness.
Market Leadership & Client Relations:
- Ensure active and effective communication and encourage closer working relationships with internal clients and other EY offices
- Maintain consistent & value-added service delivery, client relationships & monitor conformance
- Establish & update IT security strategy in alignment with the firm’s prioritized business objectives
- Promote innovation, new service offerings and alignment to global best practice & EYG standards
Growth & Financial Results:
- Ensure Prudent financial and appropriate controls in respect of security expenditure
- Ensure sustainable cost-effective IT solutions & services delivery in order to maximize ROI
- Address opportunities for cost containment reduction & avoidance
Leadership & People Results:
- Live, demonstrate and promote firms values and act as a role model
- Encourage teamwork & promote a challenge & motivated working environment
- Promote innovations, optimize resource utilization, succession planning & optimize work-life balance
- Personal scorecard and development plans
Quality & Management Results:
- Ensure proper formation and implementation of IT Security Policy, EY Code of Connection achievement, addressing the protection of IT systems.
- Track and maintain EY asset
- Maintenance of Anti-Virus software and effective/constant monitoring and eradication of virus infections
- Maintenance of local area network LAN and provide desktop support to all in house local and expatriate employees.
- Ensure that all EY workstations and servers are patched with the latest security and GCL updates
- Protect the business through pro-active risk management & recovery mechanisms
- Ensure risk management disciplines, including legal, governance and standards compliance
- Maintain quality of service delivery through required policies, disciplines, processes, monitoring and control mechanism
- Promote effective & efficient problem solving, decision and change management
- Conduct development, testing and, implementation of security plans, products and control techniques
- Ensure security compliance with respect to information security policies and procedures
- Evaluate current infrastructure and provide recommendations to achieve baseline requirement as per EYG standards
- Provide technical training for member of staff.
- Keep abreast of different industry development & awareness, trends, latest security and privacy legislation, including legal considerations; e.g. privacy.
- Consult with different practices regarding business requirements, identify and evaluate areas for improvement to ensure effective integration.
- Provide the highest level of technical expertise and support in implementation of appropriate security procedures and products.
Must possess a Bachelors degree in a related discipline
Proficient in Windows 10, 8 and 7.
Windows Server 2012/2008 Server
Excellent hands on Microsoft Exchange Server Outlook
Hardware and Software troubleshooting
Hands on Cisco IP Telephony/Routers/Switch configuration and Video Conference
Network – LAN, WLAN and WAN Infrastructure
IT / Helpdesk support
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Ernst & Young's Career Website on Taleo
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale