FJA is part of the AfricaRecruit Limited (Registered in England: 4793819) group of companies. We may share your information with associated companies within this group in order to provide the services that you have requested.
In no circumstances will we pass your information to third parties to enable them to contact you themselves about products and services which they offer.
The candidate will be responsible to support in performing the following assignments:
- Take charge of continuously monitoring ITC payment to JTI SA (With full reconciliations)
- Timely and accurate reporting to GSC Finace HQ
- Ensure transparency over JTI Product costing manufactured by ITC,
- Ensure adherance to GSC Policies & Procedures and internal controls in general,
- Participate in safeguarding JTI investments (M&E, FG, SP and Materials inventories)
- Provide assistance and support to Factory Finance Manager
Main Areas of Responsibility:
1. Perfome weekly / monthly follow up with ITC payment to JTI SA
2. Month End Closing / Actuals reporting:
3. Product Cost Planning / VMCUnder the supervision of Factory Finance Mgr., prepare Standard Product Cost (VMC) during, and eventually in between (Launches), Planning cycles (A&SP, May & September LE, TDT), in an accurate and timely manner.
- Control the CAPEX operations from a Finance perspective, i.e. commissionning, Asset numbering, Depreciation, GlobCon Load etc.
- Provide guidance and support on Capital Expenditure projects to facilitate the decision making process.
- Ensure close follow-up on project development and where applicable, post-implementation assessement.
5. GSC Pol & Procedures / Internal Controls
- Support and assist Factory Finance Manager in maintaining adequate internal controls in order to safeguard full compliance with JTI Product Cost Policies & Procedures.
- Closely monitor Spare Parts Management Inventory & Reporting
- Attend Finish Goods and Materials inventory counts, reconcile with inventory records and follow-up on discrepancies.
6. GSC & Market Management Support
- Provide Costing expertise and assistance to Factory Finance Manager
a) Participate in the review of Costing assumptions used by ITC for its Selling Price to JTI
b) Review & validate ITC cross charges to JTI
7. Other / Ad-hoc- As may be required, provide assistance during the M&E importation process (gathering of documentation, etc).
- Handle special projects on Management request.
- Mornitoring of Consignment Inventory (Locally purchase NTMs), Re-Order Level, Issues of Purchase Requisition and Tracking of delivery
• Familiar with internal controls and other Factory Finance procedures
• Knowledge of Accounting Software (SAP would be an asset).
• Self starter able to work independently
• Time management skills and ability to work under strict deadlines
• Good communication and analytical skills
• High degree of probity and integrity
• Self-motivation, enthusiasm and desire to develop
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send detailed CVs to email@example.com