Vacancy at BDO Professional Services
Posted on: 3 November, 2015
Deadline: 8 November, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at BDO Professional Services
BDO Professional Services a member firm of BDO International, a worldwide network of professional firms serving global and national businesses. Our global networks of resources comprise more than 1,082 member firm offices in 119 countries. BDO International is the world's fifth largest multinational provider of professional services in accountancy, assurance, management consultancy, taxation and corporate advisory services. Each BDO member firm is an independent legal entity in its own country.
We currently seek appointment of dynamic and result-oriented professionals in the fields below for immediate employment for the positions of:
- We are in need for immediate employment, the services of an organized and client focused female Front Desk Officer.
- The suitable candidate should possess the following qualification, experience and attribute;
- B.Sc/HND in English Language, Mass Communication or other relevant qualification
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a Professional /Reputable organisation.
- Must not be above 25 years of age
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone skills and ability to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BDO Professional ServicesSimilar Jobs
- 2017 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
- Human Resources Consultant at Fadac Resources
- Latest Vacancies at TAC Professional Services
- Associate Consultants at Management Alternatives Ltd
- Office/Event Managers at a Kiddies Event Planning Company - SD Capital Resources Limited
- Graduate Associate Consultant (Business Development Officer) at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Latest Jobs at AFM Recruit
- HR Consultants at Harvel & Carst Outsourcing Company