Profiliant Development Resources Limited is recruiting to fill the following position:
We seek an experienced business consulting professional to lead our Training Learning & Development (TLD) consulting business unit. The successful candidate will design and implement market focused actions in assigned segments of the economy and execute B2B relationship strategies resulting in increased adoption of Profiliant's services to corporate customers.
- Work with senior sales management officers in existing and potential client companies to determine requirements for improving top line and bottom line performance for such companies.
- Act as a consultant to diagnose and propose/recommend appropriate learning interventions for fixing sales & other performance problems within existing and potential client organisations, using solutions from Profiliant’s portfolio of services.
- Oversee curriculum design and content delivery aspects of our operations, including technology platform decisions.
- Proactively acquire new business through marketing, generated leads and cold calling into targeted lists.
- Proactively acquire new business through calling into past participants and other inquiries on our programs.
- Develop trust with a prospect/client by fulfilling commitments and handling issues in order to gain customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and potential clients; prepare and write proposals.
- Determine the appropriate delivery options (public/private) and based on segmentation either transfer the opportunity to the appropriate sales channel or continue to work with the client
- Maintain an updated funnel and provide a three-month rolling forecast.
- Provide weekly reports on call volume, new opportunities and revenue booked.
- Utilize the CRM system to update all client information.
- Gain knowledge of sales training, leadership development, business simulations and consulting business through annual reports, vertical markets, competitor offerings, and business journals in order to develop a detailed understanding of sales effectiveness issues in businesses
Education & Experience Required:
- University degree or Higher National Diploma, with 5-7 years relevant experience delivering training and/or HR consulting services.
- MBA or other Masters level qualification would be an added advantage.
- Membership of SHRM or ASTD an added advantage.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills with the ability to foster and promote open exchange of ideas and knowledge.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one, in small group situations, with clients or potential clients, and with other employees.
- Must effectively allocate and prioritize time according to business opportunities.
- Persuasion and influencing skills and the ability to encourage a decision to purchase.
- Ability to develop a comprehensive knowledge of products and potential applications.
- Ability to deal with problems involving varying situations.
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems; order processing systems, spreadsheet software, and Word Processing software.
- Commitment to external and internal customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated, high activity oriented
- Ability to follow structured processes
- Prior experience in selling services, especially training and development services is HIGHLY DESIRED.
- Knowledge of complex and high value sales processes.
go to method of application »
- In-charge of our online and regular search strategy for market share growth.
- Responsible for interviewing, testing, and referring applicants for varying positions in response to client requests.
- Should have considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of talent attraction and selection processes in a professional search and placement organization.
- An in-depth understanding of the online recruitment landscape.
- Be familiar with current developments and trends in recruitment practices.
Education & Experience:
- University Degree in Psychology, Human/Personnel Management specific degrees, or a degree/HND any of the social sciences.
- M.Sc. or MBA in a related field.
- 4 years Minimum Recruitment, Consulting or Human Resources industry Experience.
Method of Application
If you meet the criteria and believe that you are the right person for the role, please send a CV to email@example.com stating the job reference, Lead Consultant- Training, Learning & Development as the subject of your email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.