Our Client is a Leader in the Business Documentation Management and now has opportunities for services of well-motivated, enthusiastic and self-driven individual (Nigeria or Expatriate) for the positions of:
The successful candidates will be required to project-manage MPS contracts from the sales contract to Implementation.
The candidates will be responsible for:
- Generating leads and create a portfolio that will justify the position.
- Open and developing high value strategic account to a defined corporate enterprise audience.
- Delivering sales target and business objectives through effective sales plan.
- Delivering support to client in friendly welcome and courteous manner at all times with the aim of customer satisfaction and long term customer retention.
- Supporting sales team by educating, training and assisting in seeking print contract.
- Conducting account review periodically to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Preferably a degree in IT or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role in a well-structured organization.
In addition, the candidate is expected to be:
- Success driven, confident with excellent presentation, marketing customer relation skills.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
go to method of application »
The successful candidate shall provide support for the marketing team by developing complex proposal including detail flow plan and cost analysis in proposed solutions.
- The successful candidate must hold a degree in IT, Business Administration, Statistics or related discipline with a minimum of 3 years experience in similar role in a well structure MPS company.
- In addition the successful candidate must have good analytical and numerate skills.
Method of Application
Remuneration attached to these positions are generous and in line with industry standard. Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV's, contact address (not PO Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details within 2 weeks to:
Head (Corporate Resourcing)
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.