Jobs in a Global Travel Retailer
Posted on: 3 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View Jobs posted same day
The following vacancies exist in a global travel retailer in Lagos, Nigeria:
Age: 35-45 years
Salary: Very Attractive
- In charge with the relationship with customs authority in order to optimize the process of clearing the containers (find out new rules and processes, maintain good relations with them).
- In charge with the creation and follow up of the import file (incoterms, values, weight, number of boxes/pallets, nature of the goods imported, reconciliation between pro forma invoice and packing list
- Follow up of the Form M and bank processes during the clearing actions
- Check the presence of all necessary documentations and authorizations in order to respect the import process with all the authorities involved (customs, anti-drug authority, NAFDAC, SONCAP
- Organize and participate to the offloading of containers in collaboration with customs authority
- Respect the internal procedure for storage in the bounded warehouse and deliver the items in the shops (Lagos and Abuja)
- Update the custom data base in order to have a clear picture of the stock level both with the company and custom system
- In charge with the logistics of the company (respect of the internal procedure of the warehouse team, respect of the update of the items status and in the internal system).
- Implements processes to ensure effective forecasting and ordering for an optimal supply
- Manages daily logistics activities, including Purchase Ordering System, Forecast Management system, obsolescence, etc.
- Manages suppliers’ performance, sharing critical information and proposing corrective actions seeking for Supply Chain optimization
- Analyzes slow and non movers, overstock and out-of-stock, and develop action plan accordingly.
go to method of application »
Age: 24-28 years
Salary: very attractive
Skills: Someone with a sound knowledge of Network System Administration (CISCO) and basic knowledge of Business Enterprise Solution Software like Microsoft Navision.
- CISCO (Router & Switch)
- Microsoft Navision Basics (L1)
- Network System Administrator
- LAN and WAN Networking (Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of patch panels, Cisco Switches/Hub and Router)
- Switches, Routers (2800 & 2900 Series), Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, TCP/lP, DNS, DHCP, UDP, Latency, VoIP, QoS, & POS (Configuration & Maintenance)
- Cyberoam UTM 100ia (Firewall, Bandwidth Management, Multiple Gateway & Load Balancing, Reporting and VPN) Administrator and Managements.
- Establishes and maintains diverse data communications links, VPN connections and remote access needs.
- Server management and maintenance
- Installation/Configuration & Management of Network Storage RIAD Technology Data backup.
- Printers (Laser & Desk Jet) Repair/ Maintenance
- Anti-virus Server (ESET, ESCAN, NORTON, QUICK HEAL, etc.) management
- Share files Server Administrator
- RF/FP/SC 4000 Biometric Access Control (Installation and Configuration) Management
- CCTV Security System Management
- Provide technical consulting on acquisition of hardware and software, including configuration, troubleshooting and enhancement
- Manage suppliers and SLA
- Providing End-User supports and training
- B.Eng in Electical, Chemical, Physics or related field
Method of Application
Use link to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Travel Consultant at Universal Careers
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Travelfix
- Front End Developers at Alfred & Victoria Associates