Jobs in a Global Travel Retailer
Posted on: 3 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The following vacancies exist in a global travel retailer in Lagos, Nigeria:
Age: 35-45 years
Salary: Very Attractive
- In charge with the relationship with customs authority in order to optimize the process of clearing the containers (find out new rules and processes, maintain good relations with them).
- In charge with the creation and follow up of the import file (incoterms, values, weight, number of boxes/pallets, nature of the goods imported, reconciliation between pro forma invoice and packing list
- Follow up of the Form M and bank processes during the clearing actions
- Check the presence of all necessary documentations and authorizations in order to respect the import process with all the authorities involved (customs, anti-drug authority, NAFDAC, SONCAP
- Organize and participate to the offloading of containers in collaboration with customs authority
- Respect the internal procedure for storage in the bounded warehouse and deliver the items in the shops (Lagos and Abuja)
- Update the custom data base in order to have a clear picture of the stock level both with the company and custom system
- In charge with the logistics of the company (respect of the internal procedure of the warehouse team, respect of the update of the items status and in the internal system).
- Implements processes to ensure effective forecasting and ordering for an optimal supply
- Manages daily logistics activities, including Purchase Ordering System, Forecast Management system, obsolescence, etc.
- Manages suppliers’ performance, sharing critical information and proposing corrective actions seeking for Supply Chain optimization
- Analyzes slow and non movers, overstock and out-of-stock, and develop action plan accordingly.
go to method of application »
Age: 24-28 years
Salary: very attractive
Skills: Someone with a sound knowledge of Network System Administration (CISCO) and basic knowledge of Business Enterprise Solution Software like Microsoft Navision.
- CISCO (Router & Switch)
- Microsoft Navision Basics (L1)
- Network System Administrator
- LAN and WAN Networking (Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of patch panels, Cisco Switches/Hub and Router)
- Switches, Routers (2800 & 2900 Series), Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, TCP/lP, DNS, DHCP, UDP, Latency, VoIP, QoS, & POS (Configuration & Maintenance)
- Cyberoam UTM 100ia (Firewall, Bandwidth Management, Multiple Gateway & Load Balancing, Reporting and VPN) Administrator and Managements.
- Establishes and maintains diverse data communications links, VPN connections and remote access needs.
- Server management and maintenance
- Installation/Configuration & Management of Network Storage RIAD Technology Data backup.
- Printers (Laser & Desk Jet) Repair/ Maintenance
- Anti-virus Server (ESET, ESCAN, NORTON, QUICK HEAL, etc.) management
- Share files Server Administrator
- RF/FP/SC 4000 Biometric Access Control (Installation and Configuration) Management
- CCTV Security System Management
- Provide technical consulting on acquisition of hardware and software, including configuration, troubleshooting and enhancement
- Manage suppliers and SLA
- Providing End-User supports and training
- B.Eng in Electical, Chemical, Physics or related field
Method of Application
Use link to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Call Center Representatives at Finchglow Travels
- Head of Operations at a Leading Travel Company
- Front Desk Officer at Adfm Inspire Travels
- HR Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Fresh Jobs at Aspom Travel Agency
- Accountant at Aspom Travel Agency
- Jobs at Dbao Travel Services Limited
- Hotel and Tour Consultant at Finchglow Travels Limited