Vacancy in a Venture Capitalist Company
Posted on: 3 November, 2015
Deadline: 6 November, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited - Our Client, a Lagos based early-stage venture capital company, is recruiting to fill the position of Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Responsible for developing, implementing and administering statutory policies and procedures to ensure that the Company is in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Assist executive management to ensure internal resources, systems, procedures and controls are in place, documented and operating effectively in order to ensure compliance and mitigate any form of risk.
- Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep executive management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Ensure that the regulations, policies and requirements are clearly communicated to executive management and staff members.
- Work with executive management to ensure that the Company consistently attains high levels of compliance with all relevant laws and regulations as well as industry best practices.
- Assist in the development of an effective compliance culture by promoting the benefits of ethical business conduct and benefits of compliance.
- Develops and periodically reviews and updates the Code of Conduct to ensure continuous relevance in providing guidance to Management and employees.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability, develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or manage similar situations in the future.
- The Candidate must possess strong knowledge of financial services and capital market regulations, well versed in local and international rules and regulations governing corporate organizations and business operations.
- Strong team player and good organizational skills
- Detail oriented with quantitative and data managements skills
- Advanced Microsoft excel, power point and Word skills
- Must have good knowledge of other job functions in the Company and the rules associated with them.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- 2018 Graduate Internship Program at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Jobs at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Job Vacancies at a New Generation Bank
- Latest Jobs at Prudential Mortgage Bank
- Transaction Monitoring Pre-Review Officers at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Africa Prudential Plc
- Executive Assistant (EA) At J.P. Morgan