Vacancy in a Venture Capitalist Company
Posted on: 3 November, 2015
Deadline: 6 November, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited - Our Client, a Lagos based early-stage venture capital company, is recruiting to fill the position of Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Responsible for developing, implementing and administering statutory policies and procedures to ensure that the Company is in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Assist executive management to ensure internal resources, systems, procedures and controls are in place, documented and operating effectively in order to ensure compliance and mitigate any form of risk.
- Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep executive management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Ensure that the regulations, policies and requirements are clearly communicated to executive management and staff members.
- Work with executive management to ensure that the Company consistently attains high levels of compliance with all relevant laws and regulations as well as industry best practices.
- Assist in the development of an effective compliance culture by promoting the benefits of ethical business conduct and benefits of compliance.
- Develops and periodically reviews and updates the Code of Conduct to ensure continuous relevance in providing guidance to Management and employees.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability, develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or manage similar situations in the future.
- The Candidate must possess strong knowledge of financial services and capital market regulations, well versed in local and international rules and regulations governing corporate organizations and business operations.
- Strong team player and good organizational skills
- Detail oriented with quantitative and data managements skills
- Advanced Microsoft excel, power point and Word skills
- Must have good knowledge of other job functions in the Company and the rules associated with them.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- E-Business Risk Analyst at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Jobs at CLG Securities Limited
- Business Writers - SME Desk at a Reputable Financial Service Institution - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Graduate Job Vacancies in the Financial Services Sector - Kimberly Ryan
- Business Development / Deal Origination in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa at Nexus Capital Markets
- Head of Operations at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
- Credit Analysts at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)