Community Relations Officer at Leprosy Mission Nigeria
Posted on: 31 May, 2012
Deadline: 15 June, 2012
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
The Leprosy Mission Nigeria, a Christian NGO working in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Health and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs, towards the eradication of leprosy and the rehabilitation of persons and communities affected by Leprosy, is looking for a suitable, qualified and experienced Nigerian for the following position
Community Relations Officer
This person would be based in Abuja and report to the Funds Development Manager
• Coordinate and support the promotional activities for TLM-Nigeria
• Develop networks and partnerships with individuals, churches and corporate organizations to raise goodwill, support and finance for the development of persons affected by leprosy.
• Advice management about raising goodwill, support and finance.
• Not more than 35 yrs old. Good health, Neat and tidy appearance.
• A University degree (At least 5years post NYSC).
• At least 3 years experience in Support and Promotional work.
• Excellent written and oral English.
• Good communication skills.
• Committed Christian in full sympathy with the objectives of The Leprosy Mission Nigeria.
• Team player.
• Willingness to travel widely within Nigeria.
Method of Application
If you qualify for this post, kindly apply with your CV within two weeks of this advertisement to:
The National Director, The Leprosy Mission Nigeria
1 Ladi Kwali Road, P.M.B. 179, Minna, Niger State.
NOTE: Women and persons affected by leprosy are encouraged to apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Latest Vacancies at IMS One World
- Accountant at PeoplePrime