If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
Our Client is an integrated supplier, purchasing, transporting, and distributing first class bitumen from refineries to work site.
- Responsible for optimizing workshop, warehouse and fleet wide inventory levels and the sharing of stock across all company offices and warehouses, developing relationships with principle suppliers of goods and services to minimize total cost of procurement.
- Ensuring that company vehicles/trucks are never delayed or faced with a health and safety risk through non-delivery of essential equipment.
- Harmonize relationships with suppliers.
- Managing & implementing actions plans against route deviation & stoppage, accidents and any complaint in product shortage at customer‘s site.
- Monitoring and management of partial delivery of goods and services, or non-conformances as well as fuel and truck turnaround times, FMS & GPS tracking.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement for the Company SMS.
- MSc degree in Logistics.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in Logistics/Transport.
- (Project) Management skills training.
- Capable to motivate and manage subordinates and colleagues.
- Perfect knowledge of English language both written and spoken.
- Any systems (warehouse management systems, FMS, ERP) will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
Our Client is the world's leading chemical company, because they offer intelligent solutions both for there customers and for a sustainable future
The Sales manager will be responsible identify and carry out marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of the company's range of Crop Protection and Public Health Products to major customers and farmers, in accordance with agreed business plans.
• The candidate will be required to develop ideas and create offers for sales and marketing to major customers/ accounts;
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
• Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys;
• Cultivate healthy collaborative network with research institutes for sustainable relationships; Identify New opportunities for products within BASF portfolio; Meet set regional sales targets;
• Work closely with Supply Chain teams to ensure timeous delivery of products to customers.
• Identify business opportunities in line with business strategy.
• Remain continuously aware of market trends, technological developments and competitor activities in order to identify opportunities for future growth.
• Responsible for business target achievement within designated business team.
• University degree in Business Administration, Agriculture, Economics or a similar
• Minimum 5 years sales and marketing experience in Management position in Crop protection industry is preferred
• candidates have a sound knowledge of agronomy and crop protection
• Excellent customer relationship development and management skills are essential
•Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work and ensure adequate allocation of resources.
• A valid driver’s license
• Good communication and People skills
go to method of application »
Our client is a leading multinational chemical company
- The incumbent will be expected to take full responsibility for all back office processes for export and local orders for the business unit.
- Support to local and global sales team with regards to companys processes and procedures to facilitate growth for this complex environment.
- Customer management (including Data Base), knowledge capturing and sharing with relevant stakeholders.
- Handling client enquiries, checking stock availability, compiling quotes, processing orders on SAP, create delivery note and invoice.
- Coordinate transport, tracking, completing required documentation, clearing of stock, dealing with inspection agency, managing reports and registers.
- Following up on payments; Proactive Credit Management (including working in SAP, creating new client accounts, monitoring overdue accounts, resolving account queries and payment allocations.
- Reporting and Planning (completing export registers as per SARS requirements, planning, weekly and monthly status reports and updates and APO
- Non Conformance Management; and Inventory Management, demand and supply balance, aging stock monitoring, bonded warehouse arrangements, sub-contractor management, ensuring process compliance, invoice management.
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years’ experience in the customer service, sales administration or internal sales field would be required.
- Candidates must have a proven track record of organizational and entrepreneurial skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent SAP knowledge with a high level of computer literacy (MS Office, Lotus Notes)
- Customer focus and high level of commitment
- Team player with a high level of administrative skills.
- Prior experience in chemical Industry is an added advantage
go to method of application »
Our client is into the sale of automobiles and after sales servicing.
- Control adequacy of proposals with procedures in place (quotation prepared, minimum rates, terms of payment, schedule of delivery)
- Prepare the Project Monitoring Template for the administrative follow-up of the project up to completion
- Control and organise administrative monitoring of the project in each of its phases
- Ensure necessary documentation is issued or received on time.
- Control invoices raised to request cash payments, transfer of ownership and receipt of cash due by client;
- Control Invoices received and costs allocated to the projects.
- Perform regular reviews with the technical team of the deployment phases.
- Assist when necessary the deployment team with clients on administrative matters
- Alert management on variances from initial programme (prices variance, delays, missing documents, risks)
- Review and Control quotations prepared for new projects
- Extract costs allocated to project and compare margin evolution with initial quotation.
- Investigate variances and prepare analysis of margin trends.
- Ensure accounting of project revenue and costs is compliant with DAF 48.
- MSc or MBA in Finance or Numeracy. Certification in Project Management would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in finance and commercial laws
- Minimum of at least 7 years of experience in similar role
- Experience in audit
- Ability to analyse and understand the business and its specificities
- Ability to communicate with management, client and deployment team
- Proficiency in Excel
- Integrity, ability to work in details, strong verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.