Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development. At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
1. Develop and maintain key accounts for the sale of products in the geography.
2. Provide technical support to distributors, dealers, end users and research partners to ensure optimal performance of the technology and ongoing sales.
3. Manage agronomy products positioning and marketing plans based on understanding of cropping systems.
4. Support product sales for animal waste treatment and land application.
5. Assist in development of technical, training and marketing tools to support segment sales.
6. Work with the R&D team in the development of optimized formulas for Agronomy applications.
7. Contribute to increasing gross profit and achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively define and communicate advantages of products to key customers, distributors, industry bodies, and thought leaders.
- Coordinate and plan on-farm plots that demonstrate the value of the company to gain distribution partners and end users.
- Provide commercial product positioning and training for dealers to assist with their sales calls.
- Demonstrate the value proposition to local crop consultants to influence business with local growers.
- Collect, organize and derive information from trial data to produce BWT best management practices and marketing materials in the designated region.
- Develop application protocols with effective agronomic recommendations to advance grower farm economics and support BiOWiSH agronomy product sales.
- Provide technical support to distributors, dealers and end users.
- Conduct agronomic training for dealers at dealer meetings, farmer meetings, and field days.
- Contribute to initiatives as a member of the global team.
- Contribute to annual business planning as part of Agri-Business Team.
- Contribute to achieving segment revenue and margin targets in accordance with the business plan.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of the respective products, market, distribution channels, competitive landscape and application areas.
- Liaise with relevant research institutions and analytical laboratories in the region.
- Any other duties as required by SEVP of Agronomy.
- Uphold all company policies including Anti-Trust (and international equivalent) compliance and compliance with EH&S policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Fluent in English and Nigerian
- High performing technical sales professional with minimum 5 years agronomy industry experience and 3 years working for a US based company.
- Bachelor's degree in Agronomy and Certified Professional Agronomists is strongly preferred. Certified Crop Advisor in California is required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train others on technical material.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Experience in conducting research trials.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute across the business.
- Ability to work unsupervised and show initiative as required.
- Time management and project management skills.
- Advanced computer skills – PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Travel is required in this role.
- Work is performed in home office work environment and will also include on-site visits.
- Limited physical effort required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Resource Intermediaries' Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale