If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, is a key player in the insurance industry with strong base in almost all states of the federation. Regarded as one of the top five insurance firms in the country and also expanding their services to meet the desired need of its growing clients. As part of the expansion plan, they are currently looking to hire an experienced individual for the post of Head, Product Development and Channel Innovation.
To identify and commercially develop innovative business ideas across different market segments including Retail (especially the mass market), SME and Corporate.
- Identify clients, understand their needs and preferences, design new products and/or enhance existing ones according to customer needs, develop costing and pricing, conduct pilot tests, develop a product launch strategy, and provide marketing support.
- Designing innovative delivery channels for current and new products and services through identifying, developing, and monitoring the product channel mix.
- Working collaboratively with our technology, underwriting, claims and actuarial functions to develop new strategies and products by providing valuable new insights into customer needs, new technologies or business partners.
- Managing a research programme to keep abreast of new and emerging trends and technologies
- Defining, building and delivering concepts for new value creation through innovation in channels, products and services.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to drive innovation initiatives through full process from idea to commercialisation.
- Managing the Innovation team and budgets to demonstrate return on investment within a reasonable time-frame.
- Carrying out other assignments delegated by the Group Managing Director from time to time.
- B.Sc, M.Sc.
- Professional Qualification
- Ten years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Flair for Marketing and Product
- Strategic Planning
- Managerial skills
go to method of application »
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management and Immigration Consulting.
Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it.
Our client, a key player in the FMCG industry is currently looking to hire a Legal Officer to join its workforce.
The Legal Officer shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements. The Legal Officer shall also ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines as observed in the insurance industry.
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Legal Counsel & Company Secretary.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Analyse and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the Board.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- A graduate degree in law (minimum of second class lower).
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- A minimum 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent written &verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization's objectives.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law.
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in the Legal Unit as a whole.
- Good research skills.
Method of Application
Apply on Fosad's career website on SmartRecruiters