Job Opportunity at Bargain Master Nigeria
Posted on: 2 November, 2015
Deadline: 16 November, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Bargain Master Nigeria
Bargain Master Nigeria, an e-commerce marketplace, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in Pages, Numbers, Keynote or MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelors Degree and one year experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
- Bachelors Degree, past industry related or equivalent experience.
- Ideal candidate must be confident in a selling environment that entails internet or software products & services.
As part of the sales team your primary duties will include:
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Facilitate client requirements meetings - both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs,
- price schedules, and discount rates
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Develop and manage client & agency relationships
- Evaluate accounts
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organisations
- If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture please apply now.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you do not possess basic understanding of the internet & online marketing, do not apply, you will be wasting your time.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bargain Master NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Field Sales Representatives at ZeroFinance Nigeria
- Customer Care Agents at an Online Mall - HYT Nigeria
- E-commerce Business Manager at Afrimall.ng
- Fresh Vacancies at Cheki Nigeria Limited
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited
- Entry-level Counter Sales Representative at Etyres.ng
- Frontend Developer at Supermart.ng
- Senior PHP Developer at Jumia Nigeria