The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting an Information Technology Supervisor for its project in Abuja.
- Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- To ensure the installation and the maintenance of the IT equipment, to ensure the resolution of users problems and to organize and facilitate user training.
- Install, update and maintain the computer fleet.
- Manage and install the LAN and the WAN
- Solve technical problems
- Technical and user train
- Inform and report to
- Monitor IT market
- IT Studies is a mandatory requirement
- Prior experience in IT position is appreciated.
Technical Competences/ Skills
- Knowledge in Network (TCP/IP, Router, WIFI, Internet, Email…)
- Safety policies (Antivirus, backup…)
- Architecture and functioning of the Windows system
- Management of printers, scanner and copier
- Software and Hardware repairs
- Computer tools and Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
- Lenovo computer
- Kaspersky Antivirus
- Ability to communicate in English
- Good knowledge of electrical appliances
- Stress Management
- Interest for MSF, NGO and humanitarian
- Base in Abuja Coordination Office, he/she can be required to travel to can make movement on the Field in Jahun, Port Harcourt, and Maiduguri and in any new MSF projects in the country.
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Method of Application
All interested persons should submit their application (curriculum vitae, application letter) to the HR Coordinator at our office – MSF France office – No 26 OluAgabi Close, Life Camp. Gwarimpa District – Abuja or via email at email@example.com (Ref ICTSUP)
Deadline for the submission of applications: November 15th, 2015
Please make sure to submit your application by this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: 15/11/2015