If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting an Information Technology Supervisor for its project in Abuja.
- Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- To ensure the installation and the maintenance of the IT equipment, to ensure the resolution of users problems and to organize and facilitate user training.
- Install, update and maintain the computer fleet.
- Manage and install the LAN and the WAN
- Solve technical problems
- Technical and user train
- Inform and report to
- Monitor IT market
- IT Studies is a mandatory requirement
- Prior experience in IT position is appreciated.
Technical Competences/ Skills
- Knowledge in Network (TCP/IP, Router, WIFI, Internet, Email…)
- Safety policies (Antivirus, backup…)
- Architecture and functioning of the Windows system
- Management of printers, scanner and copier
- Software and Hardware repairs
- Computer tools and Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
- Lenovo computer
- Kaspersky Antivirus
- Ability to communicate in English
- Good knowledge of electrical appliances
- Stress Management
- Interest for MSF, NGO and humanitarian
- Base in Abuja Coordination Office, he/she can be required to travel to can make movement on the Field in Jahun, Port Harcourt, and Maiduguri and in any new MSF projects in the country.
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Method of Application
All interested persons should submit their application (curriculum vitae, application letter) to the HR Coordinator at our office – MSF France office – No 26 OluAgabi Close, Life Camp. Gwarimpa District – Abuja or via email at email@example.com (Ref ICTSUP)
Deadline for the submission of applications: November 15th, 2015
Please make sure to submit your application by this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: 15/11/2015