New Job Vacancy at NCR Corporation
Posted on: 30 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 550 million transactions daily across the retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position requirement is to be an expert that directs project specific activities of team members and offers management assistance to the organizational leader
- Ensure team members are performing optimally to achieve their individual and collective KPI set by the company.
- Performs needs analysis and prioritization, feasibility and business impact
- assessments for major KM requests and initiatives
- Typically manages overall life cycle of one or more Knowledge Solutions.
- manage field operations
- Supervise team member to provide the best service delivery to our esteem customer.
- Ensure continuous monitoring of team member to meet Service level agreement the company have with the customer.
- Supervise team member and communicate timely to the customer on the incident logged with the company to avoid bridging the SLA and penalty payment.
- Organize meeting with the customer to showcase the company’s performance and to identify grey areas from customer point of view and work on it. .
- Main focus areas are the reduction of failures/incidents, designing efficient and cost effective service philosophies, optimizing use of assets to reduce inventories and improve cash flows and performing proactive lifecycle management on both product and service performance
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- 4+ years of related engineering field experience
- Understanding of current Incident Management processes and systems
- Strong analysis and good reporting skill.
- Self-motivation, customer focused.
- trong written and oral communication skills
- trong team orientation.
- Customer service experience will be and added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit NCR Corporation on Taleo
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NCR CorporationSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Applications Sales Senior Manager at Oracle Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at eHealth Africa
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Senior Sales Executives at Sage Nigeria
- National Training Executive at Transsion Holdings
- Sales / Customer Service Representatives at Eficaz Communications
- Senior Manager, IT Service Desk & OSS Platforms at IHS Towers