Finance Controls Manager at KPMG
Posted on: 29 May, 2012
Deadline: 15 June, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at KPMG
Our client, a major gas transportation company is seeking a Finance Controls Manager to join its strong human resource base.
The job will be located in Accra – Ghana on local terms but with responsibility across the sub region.
Position: Finance Control Manager
Qualifications and Experience
A degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting plus a professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ICA) an MBA would be an advantage
A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience seven of which should be in the energy industry
Experience in Accounting, controls, business planning, financial systems, and gas contract agreements.
International experience in an energy company or a major consulting firm
Nationals of the West African Sun region preferably Benin, Ghana, Nigeria and Togo will be ideal
Interested applicants should apply with their CVs by 15 June 2012 to:
HR Advisory Services
13 Yiyawa Drive, Abelenkpe
P. O. Box GP 242
By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
All applications should be submitted in English
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant at an International Bank - ICSL
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
- Marketing Manager at Sam Oyemade & Co.
- Information Technology Job Opportunity at Culminate Consulting
- Job Opportunity at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Finance Role at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)