Current Job Vacancy at Interra Networks
Posted on: 30 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Interra Networks
Interra Networks is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company located in Abuja. Nigeria. From here we provide information technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services include Business Process Outsourcing (BPO}, Software Development. Customer Relationship/Retention Management and System Integration solutions. Our SPO services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective Contact Centre. Technical fielpdesk and Document Management solutions. We are growing and looking for qualified and outstanding Individuals to join our family to fill the following positions:
You should possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Highly innovative with a proven ability to create and implement sales strategies to achieve growth in revenue. Results oriented and target driven. You should also possess strong interpersonal skills with abilities to effectively build and manage relationships.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Locating, developing, and defining business opportunities as well as negotiating, and closing business deals utilizing both traditional and online platforms.
- Generate new business with assigned clients and targets in line with the sales plan.
- Develop a list of prospects in both the public & private sector across target markets.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offering.
- Updating sales activities using the CRM funnel.
- Going to conferences and seminars and keeping up with industry trends
- Meeting sales targets
- Administering technical presentations and establishing how a product meets client needs.
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned by Management.
- Able to use MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Good knowledge of B2B and B2C sales
- Solid understanding of business development principles.
- Able to work to deadlines and have an understanding of how businesses operate.
- Must be able to work under pressure and within environment of change, maintaining excellent quality.
- Able to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Able to close deals.
- Good knowledge of Lagos market and its environs.
Education and Qualification:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree preferably in an Information Technology field.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years’ business experience.
- Possession of a professional certificate is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Interra Networks Career Page on Catsone
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Interra NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Executive Career Opportunity at MileFriend - SeedStars Academy
- Sales Roles at Oracle Corporation
- Head, IT at Smile Communications
- Support Executive at HostNowNow
- Senior Sales Manager at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancy at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Call Center Officer at Seedstars
- Job Opportunity at Aptech Computer Education