Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
The Sales Representative will play a customer service function, as (S)he will take part in lead generation, new and repeat business, and improving business opportunities and sales for the firm’s technology, engineering products and services. (S)he also provides sometimes technical service advise and technical support to clients of the firm.
- Selling of technical products and services.
- Identify and develop key accounts and new business opportunities for the firm’s product.
- Formulate and implement sales strategy for the firm’s products.
- Meet and exceed set sales target.
- Support sales by organizing technical sales presentations, exhibitions, and workshops on the firm’s tools and services, featuring the benefits it has to its competitors.
- Support sales by undertaking survey and providing technical advice and feedback to customers and potential customers.
- Suggest and defend strategic revenue generation plans.
- Working closely with customers and potential customers to build productive business relationships.
- Prepare the annual revenue forecast for business accounts whilst taking responsibility for individual projects, and managing its associated budgets.
- Prepare weekly progress report as when due to the Line Managers.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues at all levels to ensure satisfactory information transfer.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Set and maintain coherent and clear activity agenda
- Carrying out other occasional duties related to the scope of the job as requested.
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering is preferable.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical sales background either from within computing, IT, electrical, electronic, or mechanical engineering is a MUST.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability, and proven track record of success as a technical sales personnel
- (S)he must be professional, methodological, flexible and creative in approach to sales.
- Possess strong analytical ability, networking and relationship building skills.
- (S)he must be dedicated and driven to success, a self-starter, with very high personal integrity.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills coupled with strong public relation skills and a good network of industry clients.
- A creative approach to problem solving and a commitment to keep up to date with new technology.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Global Profiler's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.