Vacancy at Adron Homes & Properties Ltd
Posted on: 30 October, 2015
Deadline: 13 November, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
A leading Pan-African Real Estate Development Company with offices on the Mainland and Island is in urgent need of Group Head Legal.
Reports to: Group Managing Director/CEO
- To advice the Board and Management of the company on all legal issues relating to the business.
- May be asked to represent the GMD/CEO at board meetings and prepare minutes of meeting.
- Shall be responsible for preparing real estate conveyance documents.
- Shall be responsible for providing legal counsel and advice to staff concerning the day-to-day operations including negotiations, drafting and review of contracts, funding agreements, joint project agreements, joint participation agreements, intergovernmental agreements, permits, and acquisition of interests in real estate.
- Shall implement and interpret corporate governance at all levels.
- Must ensure compliance of the company’s duties and responsibility at Corporate Affairs Commission.
- To liaise with the Company’s external Solicitors, Attorneys, External Auditors and other professionals directly involved with the company’s business.
- To advise the company on the various possibilities to avert law suit with the intent to promote the corporate image of the company.
- To be abreast and ensure that the company complies with all relevant and existing legislation and regulation applicable in the industry.
- To follow up and represent the company’s interest in any litigation that may arise.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of litigation and civil rules procedure and practice within Lagos & Ogun States.
- Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Minimum qualification is Degree in Law, L.L.B, B.L (L.L.M is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Must have worked as a management staff preferable in a real estate firm.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships throughout the Firm.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints.
- Willingness to meet the requirements of the position, accepting a wide variety of assignments as called upon.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae in person to No. 72A/72B Adeyemi Akapo Street, Omole Phase 1, Lagos or Plot 2034 Amuwo Odofin Festac Link Road, Lagos State or firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this Publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Portal Realties Limited
- Operations Manager at Starohic Properties Limited
- Business Development Executives at a Real Estate Firm - Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Experienced Java Software Engineer/Developer at Tolet.com.ng
- Legal Officer at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Head, Properties at AT&A Group Limited
- Accountants at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Stretchit Concepts