xPlug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology, Web Application Development, Website Design and Hosting Services, Software as a Service (SaaS) Model, E-Commerce Aggregation, Financial Intermediation, Mobile Support Application Designs and Off-shelf Software for Office and Business routines. In the bid to expand its work capacity and staff strength, xPlug technologies is recruiting fresh graduates into its technical department. We have gotten the track records and the technical know-how to groom fresh brains onto taking up big technology assignments in a very short time.
If you are energetic, smart, proactive, go-getter and a team player with real passion for software development and software engineering plus the ability to grow skills under the tutelage of experts; why not add skills to your passion and make your dream come true by taking a start-up career at xPlug Technologies Limited immediately?
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- A foremost messaging service provider on mobile and web platforms seek the services of field marketers to market her products and services to a fast growing network of consumers.
- Our platform is hinged on Messaging as a Service (MaaS) model which enables interested customers subscribe to our services for special alerts and notifications.
- If you are passionate, energetic and have what it takes to market messaging services to general audience, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- Distributing / supplying access cards to registered agents
- Marketing the services and the access cards to the general audience
- Selling of access cards to the subscribers / dealers
- Identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities, to generate a strong pipeline
- Meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Achieving aggressive weekly targets as determined by the management
- Opening up new frontiers in the areas of new dealership registration, sales expansion, and smooth distribution pipeline
- Participate in Total Customer Satisfaction (TCS) programme by offering assistance to customers in the aspect of understanding the service model and providing field support
- This role is very competitive! You must meet and exceed your weekly quotas at all time
- Maintains and updates weekly sales report for management review
- Delivering innovative and creative solutions by drawing upon technical and commercial experience to make sales
- Keeping up to date with latest product developments and turning these into selling points
- Daily field marketing and sales. Opening up new sales and distribution channels.
- Distribution / supply of products to registered agents and dealers.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales targets (COMPULSORY).
- Provide field support to subscribers, dealers and agents.
- Excellent knowledge of mobile application services.
- Work days include Saturdays.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any related field with 1 year work experience in field marketing and sales or any related work experience.
- It is important that the candidate demonstrates enthusiasm and motivation for success.
- Due to the demanding nature of the job, male candidates are most preferred
Personal Qualities Required:
- Self starter, ambitious and energetic.
- Excellent market & sales skills.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Familiar with android, blackberry, ios and windows mobile operating platforms.
- Special bonus when targets are exceeded
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.