Current Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Posted on: 29 October, 2015
Deadline: 8 October, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. it was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI360) to sustain FHI’s achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational capacity in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified candidate for the position below:
- The Principal investigator under the leadership of the Managing Director will be part of the senior management team leading the AHNi/CDC program in Nigeria.
- Ensuring proper management of programmatic and operational budgets for the project on annual, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Manage and lead all SCHARP Pmjectconsortium partners’ staff in the states.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree with 15 years or Master's Degree in Public Health, Social or Behavioral Science with at least 10 in Public Health programs. At least 7 years' experience of leading and managing large teams and designing and managing program and operational budgets. At least 5 years' experience leading HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation.
- Familiarity with working with the public and NGO sectors required.
- Proven team management and communication skills and competencies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-ProMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be consdered,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AHNISimilar Jobs
- Project Officer at Search For Common Ground
- Job Vacancies at TechnoServe
- Latest Jobs at Mercy Corps
- Research Officer At The Population Council
- Radio Operator At The World Health Organization
- Finance Coordinator At Christian Aid
- Country Director at Chemonics International Inc
- Senior Advisor at Marie Stopes International