New Vacancy at The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
Posted on: 29 October, 2015
Deadline: 5 November, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Health Communication Capacity Collaborativ
The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) supports the US President's Malaria Initiative's (PMI) goal of significantly reducing deaths from malaria in high burden African countries. Social and behavior change communication (SBCC) activities ensure Nigerians are aware of, understand, and play their part in the national goal of malaria elimination. HC3 Nigeria is working with the National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP) and partnering organizations to ensure SBCC activities achieve scale and intensity throughout the country. With over 177 million people to reach, Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa. Interventions introduced have to achieve impact with a combination of wide reach and intense interpersonal communication activity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Ref.: JHU CCP-HC3 Nigeria Malaria Project
Supervisor: Senior Finance Officer
- The Finance Assistant is responsible for assisting with the computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of the organization are accurate.
- The Finance Assistant will also assist the Senior Finance officer in performing routine financial calculations and general ledger duties.
- The Assistant will also check the accuracy of calculations performed by other employees.
Specifically the Finance Assistant will:
- Work closely with the Senior Finance Officer to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters, Assist with Payments, Assist with Budget tracking, Assist with Staff Travel retirements, Assist with raising day to day Payments, Assist with the Monthly Finance Reporting, Assisting with the preparations and reconciliation of Petty Cash, Assist with Monthly Computation of Pension Payments into various PFAs, Assist Administrative Officer with Procurement responsibilities, Provide financial support to team members, Assisting internal/external auditors with queries, Other duties as identified by Supervisor
- Extensive knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, Knowledge and experience of Quickbooks, Good knowledge of Microsoft Package, Ability to handle large volumes of invoices
- Bachelors degree/HND in Finance or Accounting, Minimum 2 years’ experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point, Excellent written and Oral Communication Skills, Fluency in English, written and Spoken
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Do NOT send any other documents or attachments. Please note, any applications submitted with certificates, transcripts etc. will be immediately discarded.
- Do NOT send links to online resumes or CVs. Any applications submitted with a link to an online resume or CV will be immediately discarded.
- The subject line for your submission MUST read: "Application for HC3 Finance Assistant" any emails without this exact subject line will be immediately discarded.
- Only final candidates will be contacted for further engagement
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)Similar Jobs
- Graduate IT Support Officers at The Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital
- Nursing Officers at Lekki Medical Center
- Internal Auditor at Psyntech Limited
- Head of Marketing at Green Field Health Management Ltd
- Radiologist and Innovation Manager at Isalu Hospitals Limited
- Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife at the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital (FNPH), Benin
- Medical Officers at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Job Opportunities at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala, Kano