Factory Manager at Mayora
Posted on: 29 May, 2012
Deadline: 19 June, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Mayora
MAYORA is a leading FMCG (Multinational) company expanding its business operations and manufacturing facilities into Nigeria and West Africa. Are you Hardworking & Dynamic?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Then come be part of the team to grow the next leading business…MAYORA would like to invite qualified professionals to be part of this growth:
POSITION CODE: FM Nigeria
The incumbent shall be responsible for:
Day to day running of the factory
Productivity and continuous improvement
Ware house management
Aged 40 years maximum
Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
Minimum 5 years of experience as a Factory/production Management in a FMCG Company especially in Biscuit, Candy, Wafer and Chocolate industry.
Hardworking, persistent, ability to manage pressure, interested in taking up new challenge and learning new things
Able to thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing and challenging environment
Please submit CV by June 19th, 2012 to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Please write the Position Code as the subject of the mail
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MayoraSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)